Aaron Carpenter

A/N this was made for someone special c:

You went to the mall with some of your friends. You and your boyfriend just broke up because you found out he was cheating on you. You were really down until  you met a nice guy. He had a cute smile. He was Working when he had asked you for your number. You gave it to him and kept walking with your friends. AS you were going home you felt your phone vibrate. "hey love. My name is Aaron. you gave me your number at Hollister while I was working" You simply laugh at how cute he is. You Competetly forgot about the douche bag who Cheated on you with some whore. You kept texting Aron until you were going to go to sleep. You guys really hit it off. You went on a bunch of dates and hung out a lot.

♡5 months later♡
You were hiding from Aaron. All of a sudden you feel two arms Wrap around your waist. Aaron quietly Whispers "found you'' You gigle. "Lets go Cuddle now." You and Aaron have been together for 4 Months, And YOU Knew you were in love.

♡8 years later♡
You and Aaron have been together for 8 years now. He invited you 2 dinner so you went. He said to dress fancy. So you showered, put makeup on and dressed yourself. You put On a beautiful red dress with some nice heels.Your hair was also curled. He picked you up and you left. It was about an hour eating talking and laughing. Then he says "Y/n we've been dating for quite a while NOW. I've realised I'M in love with you. what I'm Saying is." he got on one knee and Said "Y/N Will you marry me?" little tears Come out but you scream and shout,"YES!!!"

A/N hope you enjoyed. c: merry Chrismas cuties