"I know that we're dating, but is it okay if we don't make it public yet? I don't think I'm ready for that," I admit, looking a bit to the side. It's not even because of the publicity. I just...don't feel ready for it. Would we be considered a celebrity couple? What would that do to our relationship?

"Of course, Tats," he nods, and I breathe a small sigh of relief. "If you don't want to, I'm fine with that. Whatever makes you happiest." I gulp a bit, blushing a bit. I didn't expect him to say that, to have the reason for him be my contentment.

God, it'd be a bitch to tell the public about it.

"S-Shut up!" I blush a bit more. "You don't have to be...romantic about it!" I'm not used to romance, obviously. It's also obvious now, probably, that I'm not too good at reacting to unexpected stuff. Not including fighting.

Unfortunately, I was loud enough to be heard by Genos and Fubuki, who lightly laugh at my misfortune. Realizing how flustered, I was, I groan a bit and toss a paper plate that Saitama has at his place at the two of them. It hits Genos on the back of the head, and I'm satisfied.

"Well, Tats," he smiles. "Shouldn't I be?" He takes my hand and hugs me a bit, and I blush a bit more. I know that he's doing this to make me flustered, but I can't help it.

Have you ever seen those posts on the internet where guys are so starved of physical touch that they cry whenever they get hugged? That's sort of how I feel, but not as dramatically.

"S-Shut up," I whisper, defeated. "Let's go, already."

"Sure, sure," Saitama agrees. "And yeah, Tats, I'll make sure that I don't give hints that we're together."

"Thanks," I smile a bit, and he smiles back. "So, shall we go now?"

"Wait," Genos interrupts. "How are we going to get there? We could obviously just fly or just go there on our own pace, but that'd ruin our clothes."

"Yeah," Saitama agrees. "It obviously won't affect the two of you since you guys have psychic powers, but Genos' arm cannons...I'm not even gonna talk about how badly that'd burn from overheating. Why do you think he wears sleeveless stuff and things made from the Hero Association?"

"And how about you, Saitama?" I ask, putting my flats on.

"I don't think getting to the restaurant with a rip in my pants from running too much is a good idea," he insinuates. I nod.

"So how are we gonna get there?" I ask. I look at Fubuki, who I already know came up with a solution and is going to go into a really dramatic explanation, probably just for the flair.

"Oh, I can probably call some of the heroes in B-Class to pick us up. I think they'd be fine with it, especially since we bought it collectively," she suggests, way too calm.

"Genos rubbed off on you too much," I sigh, putting one of my hands on my hip. "What happened to all that flair?" I smirk, and she smirks back.

"That's for hero work. But lemme call them up anyways. It's a limo, so we'll be pulling up in style," Fubuki finishes teasingly. "That better?" She poses, doing one of those seductive success poses in anime. I could swear that I saw one of those glitter things hover next to her for a moment.

"Yeah, yeah," I nod. "Bit too much flair, though."

~~~

"Fubuki, why would you even need one of these?" Saitama asks me. "This thing's a limo...and you're a B-Class hero who can probably make it to high A-tier. Why would you need something like this?"

"I dunno," I admit, taking a sip of the soda that I had stashed in the limo. "Ask Genos. He was the one who suggested we get something to drive in...besides, he phrased it as 'Why not acquire something to feel normal for once?' As if that wasn't a callout." I chuckle a bit, and Tatsumaki raises an eyebrow.