Ch2: A Dragon Is Born

~~~~~Tonymodestep POV~~~~

It was my turn to 'babysit' the egg and wait till my shift is over but let me tell you this if you had to sit on a egg for 4 hrs then you would have been bored out of your mind! Then all of a sudden the egg twitched a little I thought I was imagining things so I just stayed there. It twitched again only this time more forcefully and I was pushed off by the egg which was now shaking violently

"Oh crap! I better call Dianite" And I ran to the red lava-ish button and pressed it sending a alarm to Dianite and he immediately appeared in front of me. "Is the little dragon born yet?" He asked. I shake my head. "No sir, but its about to hatch and be born take a look" And I showed him the egg which has moved out of the nest and into the ground shaking. I was excited to see the little dragon, I looked at Dianite with not even a smile or anything just a blank face looking at the egg waiting for it to hatch.

I sighed and just as I was about to walk out of the room I heard a loud CRACK in the room and turned around and see that the egg split in two revealing the little baby dragon. I took a step closer and the dragon was midnight black, black as night, blacker (No I'm not racist I swear!) than anything I have ever seen and the eyes were bright blue. (I got a thing for blue eyes :3) It was an amazing dragon with black wings & a black tail (No not the enderdragon) It reached to about my knees and couldn't walk for the life of it. Dianite seemed unpleased with the little dragon that it can't even walk, he picked it up and put it on its feet shaking from fear that Dianite roughly picked it up and tried to walk but failed its legs were still numb so it couldn't use them.

"This dragon is nothing but a weakling" He said blankly making my heart drop. "It's just a baby it wont do everything you want it to do yet look at it only 1 minute in birth and your already trying to force the little guy.... oh and also..." I didn't know how to ask this but I needed to know. "Is it a girl or boy?" I asked. he seemed to also be surprised, we didn't know how to check until the dragon fluttered its eyes and its eyelashes were visible for only a few seconds. "Well the way it fluttered its eyes I'm guessing its a.....a girl dragon.." He finished saying. He didn't seem satisfied but at least it was his to tame once it grew.

"Well lets give it 2 days then I shall begin its training M'Lord" I said. "Indeed" And he left the room leaving me with the female dragon. "This is going to be hard" I thought to myself.

The little dragon looked up at me and slowly came to me, I smiled "I shall name you.... Crystal". I whispered to her ear and she swings her tail wildly like a dog in the air. I was guessing she liked the name alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~