Ch17: Meet Crystal

another chapter yay!!!!! And I'm COMPLETELY BLANK! I have no idea what to do anymore, if any of u guys want to suggest anything then Private message me please! I don't want to put this book on hold or anything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><><><><><>Crystal's POV<><><><><><><>

3 People teleported inside of my cave causing me to growl loudly at them. They look at Jordan surprised and relief but then they see me and they backed up but then pulled out their weapons as I kept growling.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down guys, she's harmless" All 3 of them look at Jordan, "SHE!?" They practically yell. The sudden outburst made me jump forward nearly knocking down the girl in a orange jacket if it wasn't for the guy in a weird hat (Tucker).

"Yea, she's a female, and she means no harm Tucker" To who I presume was 'Tucker', he gave a nervous look towards me but put away his sword. "Jordan.. have you gone out of your mind?! This is the dragon that attacked Luna!" He points to a girl who I guessed was 'Luna'.

"I meant no harm towards her, I was simply scared" They all ignore me except for Jordan. "Well she said she was simply scared" He defended me. 'Odd, why would he defend me?' I thought. "She's a dragon Jordan, a dragon and your saying that it meant no harm!?" Tucker yelled at Jordan. Strangely I growled at him when he yelled at Jordan.

'Did I bond with Jordan without noticing? Nah that's just me being me... I think' I thought. Tucker looked at me then at Jordan with complete confusion. "So did you need help or not then? You seem completely fine!" Tucker threw his arms in the arm. I just look at him oddly but they started arguing about it and I just looked over at the 2 girls.

The girl in the Orange jacket was looking at me along with the other girl that seemed familiar. That's when it hit me, she was the girl that took me to her home so I can heal. 'Great, now I feel guilty' I thought. The girl in orange had enough guts to get closer to me. I was unsure so I growled quietly, this stopped her but she continued forward and she looked straight at me in the eyes.

"She seems nice" She said quietly to the other girl. I looked at her confused until I playfully nudged her hand. 'What the heck was that for? Why did I do that?' I thought. That was completely random for me to do, but it felt... nice. That's what it felt, I glanced back at the guys who were STILL arguing.

I didn't notice that the orange jacket girl got closer and was looking at the symbol in my neck. "Jordan, The Dragon has a symbol that looks like the scales, why is that?" She asked.

"Lets explain first!" Jordan said breaking the other argument he had with Tucker. "The Dragon is named Crystal, she said it already-" He was cut off by Tucker. "she didn't say anything" He looked at me. "maybe only you can hear me talk" I suggested. "Did u hear her speak?" Jordan asked, they shook their heads.

'Very... weird... but I guess I have some company for now' I thought. Jordan began to explain how I'm harmless, but I knew they thought otherwise. then the girl who I now know as 'Luna' asked a question that I've been wondering since I've been in the Nether.

"Jordan, why does the Dra-" "Crystal" he corrected. "Yea, why does Crystal have a purple symbol on her neck if she was from the Nether?" they looked at me but I also didn't know so I just shook my head. "She also doesn't know, I've asked her that and she says it just happened" He looked at me checking if he said that correctly, I nodded and heard a noise from out of the cave, it was faint and distant but it was the sound of someone else.

I growl while looking at the entrance. "What's wrong?" Tucker asked eyeing me. "Somebody is here also" I said, Jordan said it for me since they don't know what I'm saying at all. They took out their weapons and we all gazed at the Entrance.

I was about to look away until I heard something being thrown and a man appeared in the Cave entrance. "Didn't expect you guys to be in here..." The figure said.

"..Tom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DID IT! I DID IT! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS OUUUUT!

So sorry that I had delayed this, I'm completely drained I know I said this a few times in some chapters but now I'm actually drained. I'm asking for requests if anybody wants to help me with some ideas- IT MUST BE CREATIVE and a bit plot twisty and some cliffhangers.

So yea I hope you guys enjoyed and if you plan on chatting with me then Private message me.

Anyways guys I'll cya later my Enders! (Got that name from my minecraft user name and it sounds better)

<> Kitty <3