Ch18: Enemies

Ok I got some peoples help and I got some new ideas as well thx people for y'all help!!!           Zaratafara      NightMare211      RyanGoodWill    animalfriends12  thx for the help on some thing idea's I'm changing them slightly, now I got s story to write!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><><><><>Tom's POV<>(Short)<><><><>

*Back in the Nether from Before*

I was walking in the Nether heading towards Dianite's Temple until I was attacked by a black dragon, no idea how it got here but I remember lately Dianite had a new dragon, but he never said it was a girl!

When the dragon escaped into the portal I quickly went to Dianites Temple to tell him a dragon has escaped to the overworld. When I told him this he nearly killed me and set me on fire! He must have really wanted that dragon back since he sent me to find the dragon and bring it back. He didn't even let me speak or question how I'm going to get the dragon, he just teleported me to the overworld to find it.

'great, now where on earth am I going to find this dragon?'  I thought as I was talking to my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw that Dragon the next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground and the dragon was Growling at me.

<><><><><><>Crystal's POV<><><><><><>

The second I heard his name I growled and pounced on him as he struggled to get out of my grasps. "Crystal get off him!" Jordan yelled from behind me. "No! He was the one who tried to stop me when I escaped the Nether!" I yelled back, none of them understood me except for Jordan.

"Crystal... get off of him please?" Jordan asked. It was a longshot for him but I don't know WHY, but I got off of Tom but I didn't stop growling or eyeing him. "How did you get here Tom? I thought you didn't want to come" Tucker asked also eyeing him.

"Well-" Sonja cut him off. "DID YOU FOLLOW US!?" She practically yelled at him. "Well... ok you caught me, I did follow you guys to find the dragon, thanks for leading me towards her" He pulled out a red sword that was on fire. 'Great Dianites sword'  I thought. He tried to swing at Jordan but I immediately without thinking pulled Jordan out of the way and I shot a fireball at Tom.

He didn't even have time to react before it exploded on his face shooting him to the other side of the cave. But he recovered quickly, too quickly. he was about to attack me until a arrow that was Golden  in the middle, kind of like a Blaze Rod and something white on the type making it look extremely sharp, Nether quarts maybe? and a blue like feather in the back of it. (I CAN'T FIND THE PICTURE OF the arrows or the Bow! so bare with me!)

It hit Tom right on his arm and Jordan was about to shoot again until Tom threw another enderpearl out of the cave. Jordan let go of the arrows in his purple bow, that looks extremely powerful, and just as the arrow was about to hit Tom again on his chest he teleported on the last second.

"Can somebody explain to me what just happened!?" Tucker yelled. They look at me for the answer. Well, Jordan looked at me for an answer the others looks at him to see what I would say.

"He was here to bring me back to Dianite... But I'm not going back in that place, I will Destroy him before he can lay a single item on me  to take me back, so.... we have an Enemy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF IT WASN'T AS GOOD. my dad was sick and he always kept calling me to help him, sorry if it was short, if it wasn't short then it's short for me.

buuuuuuuuuuut if it was good for you guys then hit the vote button if ye want and hopefully I can post the next chapy! Bye my Enderz <3