Stuck On You, By Your Side

It was an ordinary day. Ordinary life for Irene. Just going to school and yeah go home again with no interest with no such excitement even a little bit.

Since her mom asked her to shift course she already lost interest in studying. Like what's the sense of going to school if the course you have is not what you like right? If that's not related to the future work you dreamed of.

Some of her past units was carried to her mom's choice of course. Instead of her being a fourth year college now she became third year because her units didn't passed. But she already accepted it though. One more week before she'll enter her last year so what's the deal?

She's not a regular student. She has more vacant time than the other because some of the subject she already took it for the past two years and she just finished her summer class which is required in order for her to be a regular in her next sem. She's always alone. She's not even interested going to caf instead she will starve herself and just eat at their house after school.

Is she a loner? Or she just love being alone? Or maybe she just don't want to communicate with people? In their school you might think she doesn't have friends. She always wear her cold expression with her "I don't care about the others" thing but she has friends you know. Probably its just singular because she only have one the other was her younger sister. Or maybe she really has no friend because the other one which considered as "friend" is her cousin. Either way though. Atleast she has someone to lean on.

----------

Its her first Saturday class. Again, required for her course which she always hate because there's such things that her course requires for. Its not that she doesn't enjoy her course, but she really don't enjoy it just one bit.

She sure, she knows she's already late for school but who cares right. It will just be a boring class in a freaking weekend and take note. All the other major of her course will be joining together so she expected a really huge crowd for them and she's really not into it. Merging with other majors never been her dream or she never imagined it.

"Hey, miss. You're late"

Voice that she heard two steps when she enter the room. Irene don't know why she gulp and why that voice is somewhat music to her ear. It was so gentle, so soft that she already froze from where she's standing.

"Miss, i'm talking to you"

Irene gulped again and she hardly closed her eyes before she turn her back to where the voice is coming from. Her eyes widen and she did another gulp. Her heart feels like it's racing, pumping too much blood and for one bit maybe, just maybe it will explode from nowhere.

"Miss, hey, i'm talking to you"

She's back from her daydreaming, from how she's dazed from the person infront of her which cause her heart to beat madly and wants to come out in her body at any moment now.

"I-i-m s-sorry, ma'am. I-i am late"

She vowed after she spoke and ready to take the sprint going to the vacant seat she found.

"Wait"

The instructor told her again and it stopped her. She swear and curses multiple times now in her mind because this is so embarrassing now. All of her classmates are looking at her. The attention was with her. The first time people noticed her existence.

"Did I already allowed you to enter the room, miss?"

The instructor asked. Her eyes widened again with shock. She never expect this will happen and in her freaking first Saturday class.

"Kidding. You may take your seat now and please don't be late again. Its the first.Saturday class and so in order this won't happen again. I need you to write a promissory note"