"I miss you." he whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath before closing my eyes,

"I know," i softly said.

"Because i miss you too." i mumble while listening to his heartbeat.

he cupped my cheeks and he smiled while staring at me.

"I'm glad you're happy." He stated.

I pout and held his hand on my cheek,

"is it bad?" I asked while pouting.

he gently touched my cheek as he chuckles, "ani. it's not, It's good honestly." He replied.

He breathed a sigh before speaking again, "you always forced a smile. and this smile on your face, it's different." He said while caressing my cheek.

"It felt so unreal. Your smile is so genuine, lisa." He mumbles.

I slowly removed his hand on my cheek as i stared at him.

"You wanna know why?" I ask.

He hummed as he tucked a strain of my hair behind my ear.

I smile form on my lips because of that.

"Because i realize that there's still a reason to be happy despite the pain i'm feeling. As long as i have time and a reason to be happy, i should enjoy and treasure every moment of it." I softly said.

"Lisa." He uttered as he sadly look at me.

I just smile at him and i slowly closed my eyes when he pressed his lip on my forehead.

"I'm happy for you," he uttered.

"I will support you in whatever decision you make, lisa. please always remember that."

I nodded and smiled at him.

We we're interrupted when someone suddenly cleared her throat.

I turned around and saw them smirking while looking at us teasingly,

I look at them confusedly and i slowly shifted my gaze to ji eun who's crossing her arms while glaring at me.

I gulp. What did i do?

"If you keep acting like that, we'll really think that you two are dating." Min ho oppa said.

Taehyung laughed while scratching his, "hyung, we're just friends. We're just always like this." Taehyung reasoned out.

I startled and look at taehyung when he held my hand, he just smiled at me and we walked towards them.

"Did you give it to Taehyung?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked when we stop in front of them.

They were looking at chaeyoung confusedly.

"I haven't given it to him yet." I said and i immediately took the food in my bag and handed it to Taehyung.

he take it and looked at it for a few seconds before he looked at me confusedly. "i cook this for you, i hope you like this." i shyly said.

His eyes widen, "jinja?"

I nod and i tuck a strain of my hair behind my ear. "Ne."

"We wonder why she cook so much food today, she says it's for you because you don't usually eat in the morning." Chaeyoung explained.

Taehyung look at chaeyoung in surprise while our sunbae giggled.

"Really?" Taehyung ask. Chaeyoung just nod and smile at him.