Sakata nudged the purple-haired boy. Shima turned and saw the redhead pass him a folded note. He accepted it and unfolded it.

I'll explain later. Just stay away from Senra now.

He blinked at the note. The name 'Senra' was written harshly, as if it was trying to portray the writer's anger. He turned to Sakata, who was looking out the window, ignoring the rest of the world.

By then, the blonde had slid into a seat located far from everyone else and rested his hand against his hand as he stared at the front of the class, bored.

The class then continued on, the suffocating tension remaining for the entire lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the class was dismissed for break, Senra stood up immediately with his bag and left the classroom. When the door shut behind the retreating figure, the class erupted into angry remarks.

"He's actually showing himself in school after a month. How bold of him."

"He should have stayed home, there's no use to come to school."

Sakata stood up, earning Shima's attention and apparently the rest of the class. The class turned silent and looked at him but he ignored the stares and gestured for Shima to follow him.

Shima tilted his head in confusion but nodded his head and stood up.

Sakata guided the purple-haired boy to the roof, where it was surprisingly devoid of people.

"You might be wondering why the class was like that," Sakata hummed softly as he looked at the other students below.

Shima nodded as he stood beside the redhead, who had a sad expression on his face.

"One month ago, someone died at that cliff." Sakata pointed at the cliff in the distance. "His name was Urata, and Senra was his boyfriend."

"How does that relate to Senra?" Shima blinked at the boy in confusion, earning a sad smile from the boy.

"Before Urata's corpse was discovered, Senra was the last person to see him." Sakata blinked rapidly, trying to blink away his tears. "And they said, Urata was pushed because his face was in shock."

Shima's mouth formed and 'O' as he gaped at what Sakata had said.

The blonde had looked so innocent and guillible... Why would he even do it? They were dating, weren't they? Did he love the boy, or did he hate him?

"Whatever is running through your head, trust me, there's no logical conclusion," Sakata said as he stuffed his hands into his pocket. "I've thought of every possible reason."

Sakata's eyes was filled with sadness as he looked at Shima. The tears at the corners of his eyes were visible as he smiled like he was in pain.

"You still haven't moved on?" A voice cut in from the doors leading to the school.

The pair turned to find the blonde standing there with his arms crossed.

"It's been one month, Sakatan," Senra said as he looked at Shima, a hidden sadness in his eyes. "You need to-"

"Shut up, Senra," the redhead growled. "Don't tell me what to do."

The blonde sighed as he uncrossed his arms.

"Fine." Senra stuffed his hands into his jacket. "Whatever happened to Uratan..."

Senra trailed off and shut his eyes tightly, his shoulders slightly shaking. His expression was unreadable, but it was clear to Shima he was hurting inside, just like Sakata.