• T H I R T E E N •

I S
T H I S
W H A T
I T ' S
L I K E ?

I ST H I SW H A TI T ' SL I K E ?

~~~

FRED AND Y/N WERE WALKING BY THE LONDON BRIDGE. The ginger was busy stuffing his face with food called 'hotdog sandwiches', and as for the girl, she was lost in thought.

She stared at the water below them, thinking about the Malfoys. It'll be hard without them, even if she's only been with them for two days, she's grown attached to them

Specially Draco.

"these are good! What are they called again?"

At that, Y/N looked at Fred, "what?", she asked. The prince gestured to the almost finished sandwich in his hands, making the girl say a small "oh"

"yeah", Fred said, taking another bite

"they're called hotdog sandwiches", at that, the ginger's eyes widen, making Y/N realize why, "well, they aren't real dogs, they're just called.. Hotdogds"

The prince sighed in relief, "well, they're good.", he said, and finished the sandwich in one go. Once he swallowed them, he looked at Y/N, "so, ready to go?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "where?"

Fred laughed slightly, "home, of course. And once we're there, ww can get married. Atlast.", he said, smiling, but he noticed the girl didn't smile, instead, she looked away. Fred's smile faded, "aren't you happy?"

"no, of course, i am.", Y/N forced a smile, then looked away. She saw the palace. She remembered the ball.

Suddenly, an idea hit her. She smiled and looked at Fred

"what?", the prince asked, raising an eyebrow playfully

Biting her lip, Y/N said, "there's a ball tonight, and i was thinking.. Maybe we could go?"

Fred furrowed his eyebrows, but he sighed, "then we'll go home?"

Nodding slightly, Y/N said, "we'll go home right after."

• • •

Scorpius has his eyes closed as his fingers slide through the keys on the piano

He played a beautiful tune, it was a perfect symphony. But as it closed to the end, he tapped the wrong key, making him wince