• E I G H T •

A
D A Y

AD A Y

~~~

DRACO DRAGS Y/N OUTSIDE THE BUILDING, they walk and walk by the sidewalk, arguing.

"what in the world is wrong with you?" Draco asked furiously

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "what's wrong with me?"

"yes, you! Why would you do that?" the Malfoy ran a frustrated hand through his face, "i could've lost my job because of you!"

The girl looked at him in disbelief, "they're seperating! Forever! One moment they're married, and next they're not!", Y/N sadly looked at Draco, "what kind of awful place is this?"

"it's reality."

With that, Y/N stopped talking. This world was a mess. Whatever this 'reality' is, it's not what she thought about when she thinks about love.

• • •

The prince, and Peter, were walking for Y/N. They dont know where to look, they dont even know where they were going.

"I think we can cover more ground if we go separately, sire", said Peter as they were on top of some leveled platform, looking around, "you by yourself, and me with.." he pointed at the chipmunk on top of a statue infront of them, "that"

Fred looked at him, and raised an eyebrow, "that's a good idea, Peter. Say, where do you think should i look?", the prince asked, looking afar

Peter, then, saw a girl, walking with a blonde man. His eyes widen, as he saw the girl's face. It was her! Peter looked around, trying to find a loophole before the prince sees Y/N

"sire, look!" Peter said, pointing to a lady with the same H/C colored hair, she was getting in a car

Fred immediately looked, his eyes widening in excitement, "Y/N!", the prince then, started to run, catching up with the car, leaving Peter, with the chipmunk.

Peter smirked, he grabbed the chipmunk by the tail and shoved it inside his jumper's inside pocket

• • •

Draco dragged Y/N to the nearest park, "look, i'm trying to do the right thing"

The girl nodded, "you've been very kind to me, and i thank you for that"

"and because of it, i might lose my job.", the blonde said, sighing, "look, Y/N, the thing is, i cant help you anymore, okay?"