• N I N E •

H O W
D O E S
S H E
K N O W

H O WD O E SS H EK N O W

~~~

Y/N AND DRACO WALKED THROUGH THE PARK, talking and just sharing things with each other

Draco thought for a moment. He realized, that the both of them werent really from this world. And it's not a bad thing. He just thinks there are things that they have in common.

"it's really nice of you to stay with me, Draco", Y/N said they sat down on a bench in the park

"yeah, well, i couldn't leave you just like that", he said, sighing

The girl smiled, "tell me about you and Hermione", Y/N then poked Draco's shoulder teasingly, "i know you don't believe in happily ever afters, but dont you think you'll have one with her?"

"i don't know if i'll make it through today, after what happened earlier, what more an entire lifetime?", the Malfoy raised an eyebrow, making Y/B tilt her head, "see, that's what I'm trying to tell you, it's complicated"

The girl smiled, "well not if she knows"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "knows what?"

"that you love her!", Y/N beamed

"well ofcourse she knows.", Draco said, pointing it out, "we just don't talk about it, but i'm sure she knows"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "but how?"

The blonde man looked at her, not knowing what to answer, "what do you mean, 'how'?"

"how does she know you love her?", Y/N asked, and Draco furrowed his eyebrows at the question, "and how do you know she's yours?"

Draco sighed, and stood up, "come on, let's walk"

Y/N stood up, and the pair started walking, they were quiet, not awkward, just peaceful.

A few moments later, Y/N sighed, and said, "you know, if you take her for granted, and not remind her every hour of the day that you love her, she's gonna question herself"

"question herself?", Draco asked

"yeah,", Y/N said, sighing, "she'll wonder what's wrong. She'll ask herself, 'does he still love me?' or, 'how do i know he loves me, how do i know he's still mine?'"

The blonde sighed, "than what do you suggest i should do?"

The girl smiled, and said, "leave her little notes to let her know she's on your mind, or send her yellow flowers when the sky is grey.", Y/N said happily, "you'll find a new way to show her each day! That's how she knows"

Y/N giggles and danced around. There were music coming from somewhere. She held a hand out to Draco, motioning him to come along

"i don't dance", he said, his lips curling up a little

"and you don't believe in happily ever afters.", Y/N said, raising her eyebrows, "come on! Have some fun",

Draco smiled and joined her, dancing around in circles. He laughed, they looked like idiots, but they didn't care. They were having fun.

Y/N stopped, laughing, "okay, okay, let's continue our walk", she said

The Malfoy laughed, and nodded. They continued walking

They then, saw a poster, and people handing out pamphlets, there was a ball that'll be held in the castle. Y/N gasped and looked at Draco. And he raised an eyebrow and shook his head, "as i said, i dont dance"

"you did, but you can!", Y/N said, and got a pamphlet from a person, and thanking them. Y/N grinned at Draco, "invite Hermione. I'm sure that'll do the trick!", she said, handing Draco the paper

Draco looked at it, "i don't know-"

"oh! And hand picked flowers too!", Y/N interrupted, and took Draco by the arms, and dragged him by the flower beds

There were little flowers, and big ones, and even roses!. Y/N started to pick roses, making Draco raise his eyebrows, "isn't that illegal?"

Y/N shrugged, smirking, "i don't know.  But no one's telling me to not do it", she said, and finished getting some roses, and other flowers, too.

She sat down by the bench, Draco following her, and she started putting the flowers together, and soon, you had yourself a heart made out of flowers

"how can you do that? And handmade?", Draco said, shocked

Y/N looked at him, "yeah? Why, how do you do it?"

"i dont know, with a wand?", Draco said, awkwardly shrugging

The girl just playfully rolled her eyes and sang a tune, calling up two birds. The two birds took the flowers from her hands, "take these to Hermione, please"

"they're not owls, they dont know where who lives", Draco said, as if it was normal.

Y/N looked at him and raised an eyebrow in confusion. She just shook her head and nodded at the birds, and they flew away

She looked back at Draco and stood up, "i'll tell you more things you need to know", Y/N then held her hand out, offering it to Draco

Shaking his head, Draco took Y/N's hand, and stood up. He hesitantly let go of her hand once they started walking. Y/N didn't show, but she was a bit dissapointed that he let go of her hand.

But then again, he's in a relationship.

Y/N smiled, and told Draco everything. All the do's and don't's for girls. How he should do little things, cause those are the things that girls like most.

"So you're saying that i just need to remember little things? Like what her favorite scent is?"

"yeah! Now tell me, what did she say was her favorite part of school? You told be you went to school together", Y/N said

Draco thought for a moment, "i dont know."

"you dont know?", Y/N asked, "she must've mentioned!"

The Malfoy thought really hard, but he really couldn't remembee her saying what her favorite part of school was. "i dont know, really. But maybe the library"

The girl raised an eyebrow, and just shook her head. She shrugged and said, "well then, that's everything you need to know"

After that, the both adults walked silently. It was a little awkward, but thankfully, Draco's phone rang. He got it out from his pocket, and answered it

"hello? Hermione! Hey-", Draco looked at Y/N, who was looking at him. He smiled, "yeah, i'm glad you liked them."

Soon, the call ended, and Draco looked at Y/N with a smile

"so..?", Y/N asked

The Malfoy chuckled, "she got the flowers."

"told you." the girl winked

Both of them continued their walk, just, a silent walk.

Y/N was deep in her thoughts. Hermione really was lucky to have Draco. She just wishes to have someone like him too.

Well, Fred is probably on his way. But, she doesn't even know if she still wants to get married with him. Draco was right, she doesnt even know the man that much.

This day made her realize a lot of things. And one of those is that, Draco is so much more than what he is.

~~~