Let's Find the Rose 🌹🥀

Literally, I had no father but I found a father. He was a gangster yes but I loved him anyways. If mom could leave me alone for months to be my mom and dad all alone.
Aunty Chioma had a family to look after. Though, she tried her best keeping an eye on me due to the promise she made with Mom to always look after me when she left. I know you're wondering who aunty Chioma is! She wasn't actually my aunt; she was just our neighbor who lived in the next flat. She always tried to check on me once in a while when Mom was away. Her husband made advances at me so I never genuinely talked to her the way I was supposed to. I don't even go to her house at all but she comes to see me almost every evening.
Mommy, you tried your best to always be there. I know you were always absent for my own good. Since daddy left you were both my mommy and daddy. Even if you didn't show up to play any of these roles. I pray I be the best mom to my kids. I'm not a mom yet but I'd never be far away from my kids the way you were far from me. This is a confession to you mom. Forgive me!
Your first six months away was my first sex😅. You left when I was writing waec. That was when I met my young daddy. On that faithful day it was the last day of my waec exams I was on my way home. I met Campbell the one you always warned me about, I had always liked him but with him being among the notorious street boys I backed out. He always made passes at me but I always ignored him. On that day Campbell met me and I stopped me and he smiled at me. He told me had no where to spend the night, I asked him if he didn't have parents he said he could go there because his parents had sent him away cos of his rebellious character. I don't know why I wasn't afraid to offer him a shelter in my moms house. It was a one bedroom apartment. We slept on the same bed but nothing pertaining two opposite sex happened. He didn't touch me. I still don't know why I wasn't scared. He woke me up by exactly 6am the next morning. That was when I had an anxiety that something drastic was about to happen but to my surprise he told me he wanted to leave. He wore his black tee-shirt he took off in the middle of the night because of the high temperature of the room; I walked him to the door. He left without saying even thank you. Though, I wasn't concerned I was happy he had left because it was that morning I realized I was being stupid. I thought to myself "what if he raped me?"... So many questions burst in my thoughts but it all ended in thank God he's gone.
Days later I began to wonder of how I hardened my heart and let a stranger sleep alone with me in one house. I thought to myself that I am a bad girl. But how am I to be blamed when my mom wasn't always there and I had no one to talk to. One evening, I went to get some stuffs and I saw him again. He told me he had no where to spend the night and agreed again. I will wasn't scared at all this time. The next morning, he didn't go immediately. We both ate together that morning. It was a morning not untill I saw myself on his arms. I couldn't let go of him. I felt something really deep. That morning, I lost my virginity.
We turned into best friends. I described him as the dawg of my world. He would tumble anyone who fucked with me. He didn't allow anyone to with mess me. Though, at a point it became too much. One evening, I went out to get stuffs a young guy in came down from his car because I paid him deaf ear. He tried talking to me and I responded, though, I didn't plan on giving him my number but I was responding to his questions. Campbell, out of nowhere came and punched the guy on his face. I felt embarrassed and walked home. He called me back but I didn't answer him. He called me later to beg me I had no choice but to forgive him. I had a second thought he did it out of love.
The reason I was still at home was the fact I was still waiting on my admission into the university. I applied for the University of Port Harcourt. I am from there and lived in Ada Goerge, so mom my said it was the perfect university cos she didn't want me to go far away from home. Times past.. I didn't gain the admission. It was painful cos it was another year in that boring house. Mom had travelled for a whole six months without coming back. The only good thing as at that time was Campbell but it was bad in a way. He spoiled my reputation in the street. Many elderly women who knew my mom in the town would always give me this eye and I knew they'll be patiently waiting for my mom to come back so they'll report to her because I always went to the ghetto where he stayed with his guys.
You'd be wondering what Campbell told me that made me love him. I was a beautiful girl of 17 about 5'7 feet. My hips had started growing; well patted lips and a beautiful dentition. I was chocolate skinned. No big breast or ass but I was charming in the eyes of men I must say. Many guys wanted to take advantage of me but I chose Campbell. A badass is sweeter I guess. Campbell left his family house because he didn't want to go to school. His father was a very responsible man. He was a retired civil servant who worked in the ministry of works with his educated wife as a trader due to circumstances and Nigeria as well. His elder brother was already in his finals in the Rivers State University studying Mechanical engineering but Campbell being the second and last child of his parents refused to go to school. They were only two kids. I always adviced him to go to school but he always change the topic or get angry at me.