The End⚡️

That afternoon I had a cold bath, I wore a fitted black dress. I starred at myself on the mirror as my mom was at the sitting room. I admired how tasteful I looked on the outside. I combed my long hair as the little hairs close to my ears were wet and soft. I remembered my flower at the backyard so I went to check on it. I passed through the sitting room, I opened the door leading to the yard which was behind the house. I opened the carton, I looked inside and brought it out; the bloom was off the rose but I t made me delighted at least. As I raised my head, I saw my mother staring at me. At that point I thought again about everything.
Not again mother permit me to be myself_
I walked away going back to the sitting room.
A charming man but a cold soul with
enthusiasm for the wrong path.
Glorious exit; no lessons learnt.
Maybe, it's another insignificant life
with a good for nothing knife.

It was my diary right on the couch. I was in a state of shock. I looked back at her as I saw my cell phone right on her hand. She was out for her mischievous deeds again. I dared her now, but she never spoke up or acted. I sat on the couch like nothing just transpired. I watched her restless like she was plotting something, yet I didn't move. She moved out with my cell phone. I couldn't even recall where I kept my phone last before she got hold of it. I watched her leave because, now, I thought she was over doing. She looked good anyways, in her gown with her pink colored plain scarf.
I sat on the couch directly opposite the wall clock counting seconds as the clock ticked. A whole thirty minutes already and she was not back yet. I stood up to go inside the room to lay on the bed then I heard a slam on the gate.
"Tina calm down" I heard Aunty Chioma's voice from outside. I got less courageous this time. I wondered what was that serious enough. I heard our iron protector opening speedily so I made a plot in head on how to escape as my mother was coming inside. I opened the door quickly pushed my mom and ran outside because she was already trying to hit me. Aunty Chioma was nonchalantly moving towards her house. She was obviously avoiding the trouble.
I moved towards the gate with speed and banged it so hard so she wouldn't come after me even if I was not sure if she was coming after me or possibly went back inside the house.
Immediately I closed the gate, I saw Bina coming towards the gate. He tried holding my hands but I pushed him away but because of his masculinity he did not even move.
"What do you want Bina?" I questioned him authoritatively. I was confused about the whole thing. Why his he even coming now?
"Your mom was at my house, I want her to let you know everything" he said drawing me away from my house.
"Leave me alone!" I said angrily, I honestly did not want to know anything. The whole thing drained me enough already. I was unclear at this point but yet I did not want to know.
" I'm the man your mom is always with, yes, tell her I mean no harm" he said as he moved into the compound.
He just called himself a man? He was barely twenty five and my mon was in her early thirties.
Was he mentally ill? I thought to myself.
As a matter of fact, the world is crazy! Ancestral sin is really a thing. I was so dumbstruck; I thought I'd die of the information I just heard.
I walked inside the compound and before I even opened the door I heard Bina's voice but I couldn't place exactly as he said so I moved closer to eavesdrop.
I stood there at the door. I was astonished when I heard my mom say:
"So are trying to sleep with my daughter because you have slept with me?"
It was an enraged argument they were having
From this, I could attest there were in an entanglement.
It was a warm way to give account for Campbell's confidence towards my mom. At the sound of my mother's voice, I could now tell why she was so weak in front of my dead lover. My mother sounded like she could go for war. She was furious in her voice. Only if she knew Campbell penetrated me too.
What if he even knew about all this?
If not that Campbell died of an ordinary gunshot and he's no longer with us, he would've explained more to me.