Chapter 22

Avneet's POV

After a few moments, I had calmed down, only sidd being near me and consoling me, the windows were opened for me. I was taking long breaths as Sidd was patting my back. I closed my eyes for a while and he did not even move for a while, he let me rest. I swear the diamond he is for me. 

After a while, I got up and stood properly getting the support from the nearby table as I sat down. I handed Riyaz the envelope I got but it was snatched from Sidd who opened it and read. He shaked his head and sighed. That time I realized, His veins seriously turn me on. He was closer to me, and I took the right moment to check him out.

"Are you done checking me out, Avneet?" He asked as I pouted. Avneet? But I am an Angel, ain't I? I think this lion is out of his mind set. or maybe, I just pissed him off. Why did I do that? I still ask myself and then I remind myself for their safety but do this aliens even care about their life?

"Are you done talking to yourself?" I narrowed my eyes again at him and nodded my head. I can talk to myself as much as I want but this is important. 

"Why did you go away? and how did you go away?" Sidd asked raising his eyebrows as I huffed. Not in a mood to answer but then okay let us face it. Come on if you can handle Jai, you can handle anything, Avneet.

"So, I should have waited until you guys were in Danger due to me? When he would hurt you all and I would be there broken?" I tried acting strong but I guess I look afraid of sidd. Not my issue, he looks like some guy who will just pounce on me.

"Avneet! we told you we can protect you and ourselves, since we got to know about you since them we did not leave you and left us running away and God damn! Woman are you an athlete or what? You kept running and running and we did not find you!" He said rumbling his own stuff. Okay life is so nice, as much as I want to jump on him and kiss him and want his kisses, we are talking about how I run? 

Life gives us the most unexpected...

"I did not have to do check in or anything, I was directed to flight!" I said sitting down grumpily.

"Do you have any idea how hard was for us, this 7 months?" He pulled me and pushed me to the wall, and closing space between us. This is totally unfair, he wants me to be serious but he will do naughty things. Aise kaise chalega siddharth?

"Yeah like it was easy for me, you know it was hard for me, I missed all of you so much! I wanted to come back, but then I could not! I can never compromise your safety. You know what scared me the most, Damini, going all cozy on you!"

"Well she turned leis! but I was scared of you and Riyaz as well!" He said pouting as I squealed. DAMINI TURNED LEISBIAN....OH MI GOD! I pecked his lips, and it didnt seem to matter him.

"Me and Riyaz? dude, only if he could stop remembering Jann and me, if I could remove you from my heart and Brains but you are stuck there like Fevicol, never gonna come out!" I said winking at him. His cheeks turned a bit red, as I smirked.

"Guys, is your PDA done? we were having a serious talk to which you turned it into a romantic cheesy talk!" Anu exclaimed. We shot them apologetic look as we both moved away from each other.

"Okay, guys I am sorry, but look through my POV, if you guys were in my shoes, what would you do?" I asked them as all fell into deep thoughts. 

"Your shoes would not fit me!" Bhavy said lightening up the mood as we all laughed.

"Fine! you have a point, but don't you dare run away again!" Abhi bhaiya said and we all agreed and nodded. I had to give in, as we all had a hug but Sidd did nto hug me, as I was about to say something, Rey called me.