Chapter 17

(So I have joint with Pranjal and we have launched a new book on her birthday...Complicated relationships. Sidneet and Abhinavi it is. So please go and support us on chocolate_writters)

Precap: Reem is back🙂🙂

"Avneet, are you okay?" Bismita came to me and hugged me. I was broken. She was back. If Sidd was with me, I would not have had a problem but he left me alone that too shirtless for her, he is holding her hand and I feel knives thrown at me aching from everywhere.

"Yes, I am, Jann I need your clothes!" I left from there immediately without looking at him once.

All girls followed me of course apart from Reem. I changed perfectly and sat in my room looking at the door with hope of him coming back.

"Fight for him!" I turned around to see all girls looking at me with pity eyes. I dont want to be pitied but I am pitying myself right now

"How? he likes reem!" I started crying again

"And he loves you!" Bismita said it. Yeah he told me he only loves me but today he did not even look at me

"Look, we don't know how you are going to do it but you have to fight for him. Reem is my friend and will always be but for now she has to be in limits!" Vaishnavi spoke patting my back.

I nodded my head until I felt like vomiting as I rushed to my bathroom. All girls were beside me.

"I guess food poisoning or maybe I ate a lot of sandwiches or maybe...!" My eyes widened in reality. Shit! did he use a condom? 

"I heard sounds yesterday, Avu you should get your check up done!" Vaishnavi said. Ohh damn were my moans too loud?

"You guys had sex?" We all turned around to see Reem standing there. I looked away as tears began to form. Sidd was still holding her hands. 

I was here in pain and he could not leave her and come to me?

"Guys, I need to leave, Reem doesnt have clothes!!" Sidd starts leaving when Jann stops him.

"Sid, I have enough clothes, she can use mine, she always used to!" 

"Reem is staying with me at my house, and we are leaving tonight" He excused himself and left. Reem made her way through.

"Avu, let us take you to the doctor, you need to get checked!" Vaish pulled me to her car and we headed to the doctors with the whole girls gang.

After a couple of hours

We pulled infront of the Deshmukh mansion with my reports. Am I supposed to be happy or sad? I had no idea. 

"Avu, remember what I said?" Janu asked me and I nodded

I was ready to face my reality.

I went in and saw all boys sitting there talking to Reem. Apart from Riyaz who had an annoyed face which almost wanted to stab her and I was wondering why?

"Girls, where were you?" Abhi asked us. 

"We went to hospital and..." Jannat looked at me the whole time while speaking

"and?" Riyaz asked in curioisty.

"I am pregnant!" I dropped the bomb on everyone. Sidd left from there in an instance with Reem following him. I fell onto my knees as they could give no more. 

"I will talk to him, Avneet! You take care, Always smile!" He was truly a big brother and vaish was so lucky to have him.

I excused myself and went to the stairs and sat there with flooded eyes until I heard foot steps. A tiny bit of me wanted it to be Siddharth. Okay not tiny but the whole part of me.