Ch1: The Lost Egg

~~~~~~TonyModestep POV~~~~~~~~

"We have been walking forever!!!! When can we stop? It's hot here" Josh kept whining and whining. "What do you think it's the Nether of course its hot here!" I yelled back at him. "Hey Tony.... look over there" I looked at what he was pointing at and it was a egg not just any egg a GLOWING egg.

"WE FOUND IT" I yelled its been 3 weeks searching for the egg since its mother was killed off by Dianite. We picked the egg up making sure we don't drop it and carried it back to the temple in one piece.

We made it to the Temple and placed the egg on a pedestal in front of a throne. "M'Lord we found the egg and brought it" I said trying to act calm but obviously failing and trembling in terror. Dianite appears on his throne with a evil grin on his face. "Perfect....... this egg shall be the symbol of my army!" He yelled with excitement in his tone. "But what type of creature is this going to be M'Lord?" I asked hoping he doesn't get angry. He gives a very low laugh and says..: "This egg here....... will become a..." He pauses for dramatic affect. "DRAGON!!!" I was shocked at what he just said a dragon will be too much to handle.

"B-but wont a d-dragon be too much to handle? And what TYPE of dragon is it gonna be?" I asked. "No creature can resist my commands not even a dragon and it shall be the most deadliest creature ever known!" I shaked in fear slightly and nodded at him. "Then I shall train the dragon once born into its max and into a deadly beast" I offered him since I was best couch trainer for new followers of Dianite. "Indeed you shall" Then he took the egg and teleported away. I sighed and walked back to the portal since I can't stay forever in the Nether so I jumped in and waited for the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THAT ITS SHORT AND ALL IT'S A NEW BOOK SO HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS NEW BOOK I ALREADY HAVE THE OTHERS READY FOR TOMORROW!!!!