Part 4(Last)

Thank you for the votes and comments for the previous part.

I should have listened to my brain instead of my heart, my brain warned me that befriending the mighty Omkara Singh Oberoi will only give me more pain. I was stupid enough to ignore it. After 10 long years of loving him from far, when I got a chance to be near him I stupidly put my guards down. I can't complaint too much though, this past one month was the best for me. Now I don't know how I'm going to get past this heartbreak.

It's gonna hurt more from tomorrow. When I saw the accusation and anger in his eyes I couldn't take it. For a fleeting second I think I saw hurt and the pain of betrayal too in that chocolate brown eyes. That was the reason for my stupid promise to him. I should have kept my mouth shut, but when I saw him suddenly, my mind went crazy and promised him that no matter what Ridhimma will back off from the divorce decision. Now I'm going do that for him. I will make that woman change her mind, I have to. She said she will meet me at coffee shop and I'm going there now.

But how I'm going to console this stupid heart and this eyes seems like they have their own mind, they wouldn't stop shedding tears from yesterday. I took a deap breath to control my emotions, I have a duty to do.

******* ***** ****

I can feel the headache seeping through my temples. I badly wants to just jump out of this restaurant and go straight to my bed, so that I can end this torturous day. I really wish that these last two days had never there in my life. I had to convince that vile woman to drop the idea of divorce. It was one hell of task. I can't believe myself that my offer to make her the part of the upcoming fashion show of Milindh Khurana, the famous fashion designer, was all needed for that woman to give in. Milindh is infamous for his play boy attitude and he was behind me ever since I handled his sister's divorce case. Now I have to master myself to dodge his advances. He is going to be a forever headache for me. But I was willing to do anything to make Ridhimma agree for dropping the case.

I know today is the most tortures day for Omkara too. Today was his parents death anniversary and above all the court hearing too. But he didn't know that I have solved his problem.

Now about my current situation. I want to hit my head on the table I'm sitting for giving into Mom's idea of a date with this stupid man in front of me. I was mentally drained by the time I reached home after the encounter with Omkara and was not ready to argue with Mom about not wanting to go on a date with the man she think I'll have a future. So here I'm sitting with this stupid, self boasting neurosurgeon Ajay Saxena. For the past one hour he is eating my brain with his self praising and with his unsuccessful methods of flirting. Urghh God! Why me?

Another half an hour passed. He grabbed my hand above the table and started to make circles on it. Okay. This is enough I know Mom is gonna get disappointed, but I can't handle it anymore. I stood up abruptly startling him who instantly stood up to question me. I opened my mouth to say him that I'm done with the meeting when I noticed that his gaze is fixed past me. I frowned at him. I turned around to see what is the thing that got his attention to realise that it was him.

He was glaring at Ajay and said in a dangerously law voice "I think the lady is done with meeting Mister. So if you excuse us, we have some much more important things to discuss." And I saw the poor guy walked, more like ran, out of the cafe. I narrowed my eyes at him. Raised my left eyebrow "What are you doing here Mr. Oberoi? Don't you need to be with your wife Ridhimma Singh Oberoi now, like making up the things. Huh?"

I cringed when her name attached with him rolled out of my tongue. Well you can't blame me, I didn't like the idea of them being together that's why I asked Ria to attend the case in the court. She had called me immediately after the hearing and told me that I should have been there to watch the high voltage drama in front of the court, which I clearly know would have been a well planned romantic reunion to satisfy the medias. I didn't allow her to continue and cut the call saying I'm getting late for a meeting.