Does he want me gone?

Is he disappointed that he didn't get rid of me?

That he didn't get rid of the mate bond?

His facial expressions were just blank, for what I could see.

I walked up to his room and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I undressed myself and turned on the shower, looking in the mirror while the water got to change to the right temperature.

Silly me.

Did I really think, he started to change because he let me sleep in his bed when I was scared?

He probably found me way too annoying, hoping that if he'd let me, I'd stop bothering him for a while.

I eyed my hair, which had dried blood in it.

I probably deserved it.

I actually should've got killed.

It would make my mate happier, I won't be bothering the other guys constantly anymore and to everyone to whom I'm invisible to, won't even notice.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away, angry at myself.

I've cried way too much already.

Narrator's POV

Crybaby.

Ugly.

Fat.

Weak.

Annoying.

Useless.

Worthless.

Despicable.

Those were the thoughts that roamed in Jungkook's head, while he stared in the mirror.

He began to have the feeling that his own mate was permanently rejecting him, and he couldn't handle it. His wolf was howling in sadness, not being able to endure the feeling.

He stepped into the shower, letting the warm water engulf his body.

He looked down, hating every single part of him.

His waist.

His stomach.

His thighs.

His legs.

His feet.

He looked at the shower temperature and raised his hand, placing it on the rotary knob and turned the shower on ice cold.

Ice cold water streamed down the omega's body, making him shiver visibly.

He sunk down on the cold tiles, pressing himself in the corner. Tears streamed down his cheeks, but you weren't able to see.

He grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing some of it onto his hand and roughly rubbed it into his hair, ignoring the pain from his wound that began bleeding again.

He turned numb for a moment, right there and then.

Tears stopped falling, he couldn't feel anything.

Drips of blood trickled down his side, onto the white tiles of the floor, down the drain.

He quickly washed his body and turned the shower off, grabbing one of the towels to dry his body and hair.

He once again, stared at himself in the mirror.

Oh, how much he hates the reflection.

Jungkook's POV

My life is so messed up.

Could it get any worse?

Why was I born an omega?

I dried myself off, my hair at last. I threw the wet, bloodstained towel in the pile of dirty clothes and grabbed a pair of boxers.

I swiftly putted them on -even though they were way too big- and grabbed a pj's from underneath the shelf, wearing them too.

'I'm just borrowing them, for now..' 

I forced a smile on my face, almost believing it myself since it looked so real.

I walked out of the bathroom,

Like nothing ever happened.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi everyone! :)

Thank you for reading! 💜

Stay safe and healthy and I wish you a good day/night. ❤️