Author's Note

Hello everyone!

This story is one that I have been working on for a long time. I must have started this story when I was fifteen (I'm near to twenty now) and it didn't even have the same storyline. There was no post-apocalyptic world with mythical creatures roaming the land or the like. It was basically a retelling of Twilight. It was bad.

 The chapters are inside the parts, and are usually told from Rosie and Torin's points of view (you may see one or two for a different character)  This story does contain graphic language, sexuality, and some disturbing scenes and flashbacks so READER/VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED (hence the R rating). I hope my readers enjoy the book. Feel free to comment and vote on this story! It means a lot!  

Also: DISCLAIMER: I take no credit for the work and fiction of any creatures of myth and lore in this story. All creations belong to their original owners whether fact or fiction. 

COPYRIGHT 2014 (C) KATHLEEN MCCARTHY (aka southpaw7writer). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

All original characters and their personalities in this story are a work of fiction. Any association/similarity with lookalikes and/or real persons is strictly coincidental. Please remember that this is a science-fiction/fantasy book. All scenes and chapters of a post-apocalyptic world is neither meant as prophecy or propaganda. This book is meant for enjoyment and imagination.  

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy this book!

Sincerely yours,

Kathleen McCarthy (aka southpaw7writer)