Part 11

A few days have passed since Wooyoung talked with Yeosang and Jongho he decided that he won't avoid his feelings for too long but he will try to make Insoo fall for him a little if it was possible.

He would be more affectionate with Insoo and would hug the older quite often or just be really touchy with him, in general, he hoped it would make Insoo like him, he knew he would only make himself more if he did it but he believed it was worth it.

For Insoo, he was confused, since the day he took Wooyoung to Yeosang's house, he felt a weird feeling in his chest and whenever Wooyoung was close he would start feeling nervous, he didn't understand why or what was happening to him exactly.

They closed up the shop and Wooyoung went to meet up with his friends which left Insoo and his mom alone at home, he believed it was time to talk to his mom, she knew him the best and she has lived longer than him so she would understand what was going on.

They were having dinner when she realized something was bothering her son.

"Innie is everything okay?" she asked looking at her son, he looked at her and the confusion clearly showed on his face.

"I have this weird feeling in my chest, whenever I look at Wooyoung my heart will speed up or if he hugs me I freeze up a little, I don't understand any of this mom... what does it all mean it is scaring me" Insoo said looking down, he couldn't face her.

"Oh, my boy," she said and got up and went to hug him. "That is what it's like to fall in love with someone, you like Wooyoung," she said and he looked at her even more confused.

"Love?" he asked and she nodded, she went back to her seat.

"Love, you can't go a day without thinking of them, they are always there, they are the first person that comes to mind when you want to do something and even the smallest thing remind you of them... you end up missing them even when you haven't been apart long and you have an urge to make them happy like you would risk anything just to see them smile" she explained to her son and he listened to every word.

"What do you like about him?" she asked with a small smile.

"I like that he didn't back off when we first talked, I like that he was friendly to me even with the rumors that go around, I like that he made me feel again and that he was the person who caused me to smile and laugh, I like his laugh it is beautiful and it makes my chest feel bubbly, I like that he will goof around and will just show up to surprise me and the way he always supports me," Insoo said to her and as he was speaking a smile slowly made its way on his face.

"You really do love him... are you going to tell him?" She asked.

"Maybe? But what if I lose him if I do? I can't lose him mom" Insoo was quite serious, he couldn't lose Wooyoung, Wooyoung meant way too much to him to have the possibility of the younger never speaking to him again.

"Honey, I don't think Wooyoung would let anything like this get in the way of your friendship, you mean a lot to him as well and I can see it from the way he looks at you he does like you if it's in the same way I am not sure but I don't doubt that he might like you the same way," she said.

She saw the way their friendship grew and the way Wooyoung would look at Insoo in secret with a smile on his face and his eyes would sparkle a little. She was sure he loved her son just as much.

"But how do I tell him? I am not good at expressing myself" Insoo said.

"But you are good at writing songs and singing... go get him before it's too late" she said with a small smile.

After dinner, Insoo went over to Hongjoong's apartment and told him everything and so the two started working on it... a song just for Wooyoung, Insoo was writing the lyrics and Hongjoong did everything else.

And as the days passed on the song was eventually completed.