Part 5

Yunho and Wooyoung sat together in the practice room, they were the only ones there today. They wanted to run through everything again, paying closer attention to the small details of the choreography.

"I can't believe Yeosang and Jongho ditched us to go on a date and then Seonghwa hyung is going to hang out with San..." Yunho said as he took a sip of his water.

"Yeosang and Jongho I don't get why, they are dating. They have a lot of time to go on dates but for Seonghwa hyung I am happy they are going on a date.., even though neither wants to admit it is a date" Wooyoung added.

After their lunch together San and Seonghwa exchanged numbers it took almost a week but they are finally going out together, but it has also been a week since Wooyoung has seen Insoo, they have cut their practices in half with exams coming, Midnight have been focusing on personal practices more than group practice so everyone could get to study as well.

The two friends kept practicing until they finally stopped and went home. Wooyoung was sitting in his room, he was just staring at his textbook, he was wondering why he even wanted to study dance in the first place... he had to study the human body for one of his exams and all the names just confused him more and more and it didn't help that he was tired.

He felt like screaming but it was already 2 am and he was sure his neighbor wouldn't like it if he did, he just closed the book and went to bed, he laid there and stared at the wall until he finally fell asleep.

When he eventually woke up and he just didn't have the energy to go out, he didn't even want to get out of bed so he just texted their group chat that he was staying home and tried to sleep a bit more.

He slept an extra two hours and went for a walk, he was just wandering around, he didn't really have a goal as to where he was going, he just wanted to clear his head but it wasn't helping.

He ended up sitting in the park that was in his neighbourhood, he sat on a bench just staring at the tree in front of him, his head was running with everything, he wa wondering what he was going to do if he failed his exams but then also his mind kept wondering what would happen to their club if they didn't do well in the competition.

In the end he just plugged his earphones into his phone and then popped the buds into his ears and just listened to the first thing that came up.

----

Insoo was helping his mom at the flower shop, he didn't have classes for the day and they were only meeting that night to practice so he had a lot of free time.

He was arranging the display outside the shop when he saw something that caught his eyes or well someone, he saw a familiar boy sitting alone in the park across from his mothers shop, the boy was just staring at nothing and he had no expression on his face which was quite new to Insoo seeing as he almost always saw the boy smile.

"Honey what are you looking at?" his mom suddenly asked.

"Huh? Oh well I know that boy..."

"Is he okay? He looks sad" His mom said looking towards the boy.

"Go check on him, I can manage here but he looks like he needs a friend right now"

"But i'm not his friend?"

"It doesn't look like that... Insoo you never really worry about anyone other than your band members... but somehow you look more worried about that boy than you usually do towards anyone"

Insoo just listened to his mom's words, she wasn't wrong Insoo usually took long to open up to anyone that is why he kept them away by always being rude and yelling at them but somehow with this boy he couldn't since the first time they met when he gave him the umbrella to now he always felt a little bad if he was mean to the younger since the younger never seemed to mean harm.

"Go now hurry before he leaves," his mom said, pushing him towards the park.

He looked at her one more and she gave him a reassuring look so he nodded and walked to the park. He walked closer to the boy and saw he was just blank even his eyes didn't have their usual sparkle. He looked worse than a week ago when he almost fell down the stairs.

"Wooyoung?" Insoo called out but the younger didn't react, so he took a seat next to the boy and poked him which got an immediate reaction out of the boy. Wooyoung took out his earbuds and looked at Insoo.

"Don't you have classes today?" the older asked to which he just got a sigh.

"I do but I'm not going"

"Why? Is everything okay?" Wooyoung looked at the boy a little confused. He wasn't sure why the older boy was sitting next to him neither did he know why the boy was interested suddenly.

"I practiced until late and studied... wait no tried to study until 2am and after that I couldn't fall asleep I only slept like 3 hours"

"Why tried to study?"

"I can't memorize anything no matter how much I study nothing is actually sticking and the exams start in less than two week I am so stressed out and if we don't do well in the competition for dance club our club might be closed down since right now we don't have a lot of members or even potential members everything is a mess and I just want to cry but if I do then it shows I am losing and I can't have that "

Wooyoung just let everything out he didn't know why but it just kept coming and his voice kept cracking as he spoke and eventually tears started streaming own his face, Insoo was a little taken aback the small boy who was always smiling who always had warm air around him was suddenly crying because of how stressed out he was.

Insoo wasn't sure what came over him but he pulled the boy into a hug and let the boy cry as much as he needed. He didn't stop him, he just held him tight and hummed trying his best to comfort the boy.

"Hey... do you have any plans for the day?" Insoo asked when Wooyoung finally calmed down.

"No Seonghwa hyung told me to go relax so I don't have anything"

"Good, come with me" Insoo said standing up, he walked towards the flower shop and Wooyoung hurriedly followed behind.

"Where are we going?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nowhere and everywhere at the same time"

They got to the flower shop and Insoo walked in and motioned for Wooyoung to follow him in, Wooyoung stood among the flowers as Insoo quickly ran up the stairs, his mom looked at Wooyoung with a sweet smile.

"Thank you" she said softly and gave Wooyoung a squeeze on the shoulder before going to help a customer that just walked in.

Insoo came down with two helmets, his leather jacket and a yellow hoodie, he walked over to Wooyoung and handed him the hoodie.

"The wind will get cold" was all he said before putting on his jacket. He led Wooyoung out of the shop and towards his bike, he placed his helmet down and then looked towards Wooyoung who was playing with the sleeves of the hoodie, which happened to be quite big on him.

"Here" Insoo said and placed the helmet carefully on Wooyoung and tied it for him, he put on his own helmet and got on, he helped Wooyoung get on and then started the bike.

"Hold on tight kid" and so Wooyoung did.

They drove around, they went to the Han river and then just went wherever came to mind, they ate lunch and got ice cream together and they hung out like they were old friends who met up again after a long time.

In for Insoo he had never felt something like that when he wasn't on stage he never felt that alive nor did he feel that happy with anyone... he liked it... he liked feeling like that.