Part 6

Wooyoung went to school the next day, and his friends were ready to attack him with hugs, but what they didn't expect was Wooyoung walking in with a big smile and looking very relaxed.

They whispered among themselves trying to figure out what exactly happened on a singular day to change the boy so much, they all looked at Wooyoung and saw him running through their choreography without struggle, the air around him felt different as well.

A phone ringing caught everyone's attention including Wooyoung's since it was his phone which was ringing, he ran over to his bag and took his phone out and checked the ID and started smiling.

"Hello hyung~" He sing song-ed

"Yeah I have it here with me," Wooyoung said and dug through his bag taking out the big yellow hoodie.

"Oh, you're in front of the practice room? I will be right out" Wooyoung said and quickly hung up, his friends quickly acted like they weren't just listening in on the conversation by talking to one another.

"I'll be right back," Wooyoung said as he slipped his phone into his pocket and held the hoodie tightly before running out of the practice room. His friends all shared a look and they nodded in unison, they slowly followed him trying their best not to get caught.

They saw two figures right outside the practice rooms, they couldn't hear much because if they got any closer they would get caught but they immediately noticed who Wooyoung went out to meet.

Song Insoo... the insensitive rocker, but something was different about Insoo as well, the way he was looking at Wooyoung was very different from how he looked at anyone else, and somehow his eyes didn't look all that emotionless either.

They saw Wooyoung handing the hoodie to Insoo with a bright smile, he was saying something to Insoo as well but they couldn't really hear it, they saw Insoo's face light up a little as he took the hoodie.

They talked a little more before Insoo patted Wooyoung's head before waving goodbye, the group of friends quickly ran back to the practice room now more confused than ever before.

Just what exactly was up between Insoo and Wooyoung?

Wooyoung came back to the practice room, he looked like he was on cloud 9.

"Okay, I can't take it anymore... Wooyoung what happened? Why are you this happy? What is going on? Tell me, tell me, tell me" Yunho said in a loud whine.

"Huh? What do you mean Yun" Wooyoung asked with a slightly confused look.

"Okay, I'm with Yun on this... Woo, we never keep secrets what happened in a singular day that made you this happy? Did you win the lottery or something?" Yeosang asked.

"What? No! I just... I just feel really good today" Wooyoung said but his friends all looked at him seriously waiting for the truth.

"Well okay, maybe something good happened... I was feeling really messed up yesterday, I didn't sleep much lately, with the practice, exams and club stress in general so I went for a walk to clear my mind, I ended up in the park in my neighborhood and well turns out Insoo hyung's mother has a flower shop right across from it, he saw me and I guess he got worried or something like that? Because he came and comforted me he even hugged me - which may I say was probably the best hug ever- anyways he took me on a ride on his bike and we just went around Seoul and then his mom invited me over for dinner so I ate dinner with them and he walked me home" Wooyoung explained really fast.

His friends looked at him waiting for him to tell them it was just a joke but the pure smile on his face made them all surprised.

"As in Song Insoo? The scary one?" Jongho asked, surprised.

"He really isn't that scary actually... he is actually really sweet" Wooyoung said letting out a little giggle when he remembered that the oh so scary boy was actually scared of bugs so when they were walking around, and a moth flew close to them Insoo let out a really high pitched scream even though his voice was really deep, Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh when that happened it was truly a very funny moment for Wooyoung.

"I am happy you had fun Wooyoung, from what Sannie told me Insoo is actually really nice he is just very closed off so people get the wrong idea about him," Seonghwa said with a big smile, he knew Wooyoung for a long time but it was the first time he actually saw the boy this happy.

"Thank you hyung... and I agree Insoo hyung is really nice, oh talking about Insoo hyung Midnight is having a concert to start off the exam season Insoo hyung invited us... well me but he told me I am welcome to bring you all along" Wooyoung said happily.

"I am going, you don't even need to ask because San '' Seonghwa said in a dreamy tone causing the younger boys to laugh a little, he truly was whipped for San there was no doubt about it.

"I want to go as well... I want to see them live" Yunho said with a big smile but Wooyoung believed that wasn't the only reason why Yunho wanted to go... he was sure there was another reason, like a tall blue-haired boy who plays the drums.

"Well, we are going as well, can't miss out on seeing Seonghwa hyung drool about someone," Yeosang said causing Jongho to nod in agreement.

And so it was set, the friends were going to see Midnight in less than two weeks and they really were excited, they were also happy, happy to see Wooyoung back to his old self if not even happier than he was ever before.