Character Sketch

Abir Rajvansh - He is a 19-year old arrogant, hot and happening, handsome, rich guy who hides his frustration and anger behind pranks. Abir is the leader of Space Academy’s famous music band Fab 5. Abir and his friends tortures Mishti. He even breaks Mishti’s prize possession (her father’s pen) unaware of its value to her. He blackmails her into becoming his personal spot girl for slapping him. Fate throws Mishti and Abir together and he slowly gets pulled towards Mishti. However, he pushes Mishti towards his best friend Nishant after finding out about his feelings for her. Abir finds it difficult to stay away from Mishti and tries to win her back after she refuses Nishant's proposal, only to be rejected by her. After many conflicts with Mishti, they finally get together. He is always there for his friends and his girlfriend Mishti Aggrawal. 

Mishti Aggrawal - She is a 18-year old simple, sweet, bubbly, calm and composed girl hailing from Rajkot

Mishti Aggrawal - She is a 18-year old simple, sweet, bubbly, calm and composed girl hailing from Rajkot. Mishti lost her parents, in a car accident in the US, 10 years ago. She moved to Mumbai with her Badepapa and Badimaa. Despite her bad first impression about the Space Academy, Mishti joins there as a scholarship student. At the College, she is bullied by the members of college’s popular music band Fab 5. Mishti ends up getting closer to the band leader, Abir Rajvansh, after finding that he is not a monster he shows himself to be. Though Abir develops feelings for Mishti, he pushes her towards his best buddy Nishant Maheshwari who declares his love for her. Abir tries to win her back after she rejects Nishant's proposal, but Mishti rejects him saying that they are not meant to be together. However, despite her decision to stay away from Abir, she finds it difficult to stay away from him. After many conflicts with Abir, they finally get together. Also, a great singer.

Kuhu Singhania - She is the female guitarist of Fab 5

Kuhu Singhania - She is the female guitarist of Fab 5. She comes from a family where parents fight all the time. She was in a love relationship with a guy but she gets cheated on by him. Her broken relationship makes her dependent on antidepressants and also turns her into a girl who dumps guys like worn clothes. Friends are her life and she tries to commit suicide when she sees that Fab 5 is breaking. However, Kuhu decides to give up antidepressants and joins a rehabilitation center for help to come out of her addiction. She slowly starts falling for Kunal who vows to help her. However, the sudden disappearance of Kunal leaves her heartbroken but she puts on a facade of being strong. She is Abir's best friend and has known him since childhood.