"Yup, i'm sure Nayeon-unnie will be glad to take care of him." -Me

*giggles* "True. I'm going to sleep since the ostrich is glaring at me right now." -My husband

*laughs* "Okay, goodnight, Tzuyu-ah~ Love you~" -Me

"Goodnight~ I love you too, my baby Minari~" -My baby Yoda

We then ended the call and i went to sleep afterwards with Chang in my arms.

The next morning came and i woke up early to get ready.

"Mummy will be with daddy, baby. So make sure you behave yourself, Chang-ah." I whispered softly to my sleeping son and pecked his forehead before leaving my bedroom.

A few minutes later, Tzuyu texted me that he has arrived and i quickly took my small sling bag then went out to meet him, locking the door in the process.

"Damn, Minari, are you trying to seduce me early in the morning? You look way too hot." Tzuyu said and i chuckled. I'm just wearing a one piece strap white dress and it reaches until the top of my knee.

"I didn't know i look that hot." I said and flipped my hair, showing off my shoulder while walking to the passenger side and opening the door before sticking my tongue at my husband, who looked at me in disbelief and amazement. I got into the car and after awhile, he got into the driver seat. He's driving his own car, not his group van.

"Where do you want to have our breakfast at, darling?" Tzuyu asked, staring at me lovely.

"Anywhere, as long as i'm with you." I said with a smirk and my husband looked at me with amusement.

"Where did you learn that? As far as i know, you don't say those kind of lines until now. Who teach you that?" He asked while intertwining our hands on my lap and a smile on his face.

"I learnt it from you. Who else would say those lines to me?" I told him and he smirked, happy to hear my answer.

"I say it because i love you a lot." He said with a flirtatious smile and i slapped his arm as i felt my cheeks getting hot. He giggled.

"Cute~ Now, let's be serious and decide where to eat, shall we?" He said and pinched my cheek gently before holding back my hand on my lap. We then started thinking of where to eat.

"What time do you start work, my penguin?" Tzuyu asked.

"1pm." I answered.

"Lunch break time?" He asked again and i looked at my schedule on my phone.

"I don't have lunchtime. I only got dinnertime here which is 7.45pm." I told him and he hummed.

"Okay, then let's eat something heavy so you won't go hungry in the midst of your work." He said and i was touched by his thoughtfulness.

"Okay, how about you then?" I asked.

"Me? What about me, darling?" He asked in confusion, which made me chuckled lightly.

"I mean, are you going to eat something heavy as well?" I asked and he shook his head, making me pout.

"Why?" I asked, frowning and pouting.

"My work starts earlier and i have lunchtime. My lunchtime is the time you start work." He told me and i gasped softly.

"You must be busy with so much work, especially when you are promoting your new album and title track." I said and he nodded his head.