Chapter 5

{Allison p.o.v}

It has been Exactly 2 days since the whole car incident happened, Since I've grew a little hatred for Hayden, and since Noln has not stop asking me if I was okay. It's cute in away but also annoying.

We were all at my house and I continued to stare at the pictue from two nights ago on ig. I could almost hear my heart ripping but when I looked over to Nolan laughing at the t.v. it made me smile a bit.

The picture that I was seeing was Hayden making out with some random chick. I lifted myself up and squeezed Nolan face whe giggling. "Your so mean"! He complained while sticking his tongue out at me. "Hey I am not mean". I defened myself because I'm a sweet person.

  He pecked my lips and pouted. "Im sorry". Who could resist such a cute face like his. I ended up forgiving him anyway. "I was wondering if you could be my date to the carnival"? Nolan asked on his knees making me blush.

  "Well of course". I spoked elegantly. I felted his arm's wrapped around me. Before I any word slipped out of my lips I was on Nolan shoulder's. He only does this to me when he's happy. "Okay go get ready beautiful". He muttered while pecking me n the lips again.

I jumped all the way upstairs pulling out a navy blue tanktop and pulled on a highwaisted skirt striped with black/red, I choosed the red flats that had a bow in front, amd set a pair of studs that were shaped as bows. I took a quick shower and then dried myself.

   I pulled on my undergarments and then slid myself into the outfit I had pulled out earlier. I threw my long hair up into a nice bun and slid my glasses on. I sprayed my enchanted perfume on myself. I walked downstairs to see Nolan texting with his arm rested on the arm of the chair. "Let's go". He said with a nice smile. I pecked little.

     I couldn't help but stare into his blue eye's. Then Hayden popped up in my head causing me to grind my teeth's against eachother. I slid myself into his car as he placed his hands on mine. "Your just so perfect Allison". He said causing me to frown a little. I'm so far from perfect. My life is a wreck I just try to cover it up.

   I could already hear laughter and the smell of candy hit my nose hard making my mouth drool. Candy was all I was thinking about right now. Nolan looked over to me while intertwining our finger's as we stepped out. "Don't worry I'll buy you candy once we get in there". He said while leading me into the ticket booth. It's like he Read's my mind. He paid for our tickets and I pulled him inside. We walked straight to the candy booth and bought a lot of candy. I ate them while sharing with Nolan.

   My dark eye's turned a little darker while eating the delicious sour patches. I could hear Nolan laughing beside me but I just ignored him. "Hayden let's go back into your car". A high pitched voice said blaring my ear drums. I know that annoying voice from anywhere.

  I just tooked a one second glance to see Lindsay leaning on Hayden while pecking his lips while he just stood there with a bored look. "Come on let's go back to my car". Hayden said while pulling her slim arm out of the carnival. That's nothing new.

  "Let's go to the Ferris Wheel"! I boomed out. Nolan threw one arm over my weak shoulders. We made our way to the nice white Ferris Wheel. I sat across from Nolan as the ride started. The night light was making his blue eye's brighter, his pink plump lips kissable, and his brown hair blending in with his features perfectly.

  Nolan had put one hand on my face softly as I continued to stare at him. "Kiss me". He whispered and that's all it tooked. I placed my lips on his and closed my eye's. He placed his hands on my waist as we kissed. My slim finger's found their way into his hair and the ride suddenly stopped.

   Our lips were apart and I was blushing like crazy. I was now sitting next to him just taking every inch of his features. "Stay seated too we get this fix and please stay calm thank you". They announced and I didn't care.

  I was spending this time with Nolan. "That kiss was good". He trailed off and I pecked his nose. After the ride we decided to play some games at the booth. We played the game with the water gun. "Oh your so going down A". He threatened and I just winked at him. "We'll see about that Mr. Olsen". The game had started and I bend an aiming it at the balloon.

  'Just one more'. I chanted in my head and was about to get one but the screen chanted 'we've got a winner'. Nolan was holding a nice pink unicorn in his hand and I squeezed it tight seeing how cute the stuff unicorn looked. "I'm going to name you..................pinkie". Nolan smirked. "Oh so it's pinkie why not name it Nolan"? He asked and acted like he was hurt.

  We droved back to my place to watch a couple of movie's. We entered my house to see everything was dark and climbed up to my room. I changed into a pair of sweats and a tanktop. While Nolan on my bed relaxing and putting anchor man on. I laid next to him and wrapped my arm's around his torso. He wrapped one arm around me as we watched the movie.

    During, the movie Nolan had to use the bathroom so I watched a little by myself. He came out of the bathroom and jumped on top of me. "Your heavy"! I complained with a pout. "No I'm not". He protested and just pecked my lips.

  I blushed and wrapped my slim arm's around him while smiling. Nolan placed his hands on my waist while leaning down til the point where I could smell his minty breath. I stood still and traced my finger around his lips while blushing.   I Slowly leaned in forward and placed my lips on his soft one's. I closed my eye's and gripped on his shirt while kissing him. Nolan his hand was slowly sliding up my shirt making me feel a little uncomfortable.

   Didn't notice the kiss was getting intense til now. I could my shirt going a little up high and thanked whoever knocked on my door. I was truthfully afraid at what my happened if nobody had knocked. Nolan felled off the bed hiding under it while I just fixed my shirt and hair. I opened the door just a little and see Aunt Linda standing there with her Victoria secret robe. "Oh I just came to see if you were okay I was hearing weird noises but I could see you're fine so I'll be on my way dear". She left with just that.

  The heat was creeping on my cheeks. Well, my dear boyfriend was rolling all over the floor laughing. If he was in my position he wouldn't be laughing right now. He would be complaining none stop. "Well I have to go babe see you tomorrow". His voice is hot but for some reason not hotter then Hayden. We gave each other our goodbye kiss. I turned my light off and snuggled into the covers.

  'You know you want Hayden to be your boyfriend you want to be the one kissing him, the one calling him babe, or the one to cuddle with so stop the hatred act'. The little voice echoed in my head making me yell into my pillow. It was the truth. He has his perfect princess Lindsay while I'm the ugly little servant nobody likes.

'The thought of Hayden is causing damage to my the brain man, Get out of my head Hayden'!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::::

Author Note:

Just want to wish merry Christmas to all of you readers. Hope you got what you wanted, hoped you enjoyed celebrating with the people you care about, and hoped you turned up......safely :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow :)