Chapter 4

{Allison p.o.v}

Ellyssa thought it was good to tell my boyfriend he could see me later because we're having a cousin day. We were on top of a roof throwing ballons full of paint at people.

Earlier I had thrown a balloon at some Spanish guy and he cursed me out in Spanish and there were alot of profanity's so I told him I was sorry in Spanish. I notice the cop was talking to someone and he looked up. The balloom had slid out of my hand making it hit the cop. He had pull out his walky talky. Ellyssa gripped my arm and we ran out of the building with the cops hot on our heels.

As we were running I accidentally bumped into someone causing the both of us to fall while Ellyssa had popped a paint balloom in someone. "Come on Allison they on to us". She said and I looked down to see I had felled on top of Hayden. Lucas was the one who had all paint in him because of Ellyssa butnhe seems he didn't mind at all. The cops spotted us and they both looked at us confused. She gripped my arm and we began to run.

I felted free. As we were running we knocked down two tables from a outside restaurant. We hid behjnd a store and watched as the cops were looking around. "They got lost". He said as I tried to contain my breathing.

We ran out from behind the store and walked back to where we had bumoed into hayden and lucas. Hayden had finally came up from the ground while Lucas was leaving the pink paint in his white shirt. Just as I was about to say sorry a lady dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt had called my name. Her hair was into a nappy ponytail and she was really skinny with a bag of drug in her hand.

My eye's squinted so I could get a better glance at her. Tears swelled up my eye's when I noticed it was my mother. I backed up with fear completely covered in my eye's. I didn't noticed that I was walking on the street I was to shock to even take a glance at her. I felt something crushed my side and my face connecting with a window. The last thing I heard was "ALLISON"!

I was brought to darkness leaving all the light behind me.

{Ellyssa p.o.v}

We came back to apologize to Lucas and Hayden When my Aunt Merit had called Allison. She had drugs in her hands while Allison was in shocked and fear. She started backing up with her eye's becoming watery.

Just as I was about to yell Allison get out of the street' a car had came full speed crushing Allison sides and making her flip on top of the carshe felled to the ground completely limped. Her face was covered in blood. Aunt Merit had ran off and it made me mad. Your only child had just got hit by a car and you just run off! I dropped to Allison side and cried. She wasn't opening her eye's. I was just abiut to pull out my phone so I could call ambulamce but Hayden had picked up Allison in his arm and just ran in his car while lucas pulled me in the car.

He comforted me as I continued to cry. After Hayden broked so many laws to get to the hospital the doctors tooked her from his arm's.

I sat on the chair while keeping my eye's on the ground. Hoping it would just swallow me whole. "Where is she"?! A voice cried of hurt and pain. I yanked my eye sight off the floor and took a look at Nolan who had sweat on his forehead tears were running down his cheek's and he had his fist clenched. He walked over to Hayden. "Did you do something to her"?! He shouted out of anger.

Even if Nolan's been my bestfriend since kindergarten he doesn't have the right to scream at someone who has no part of this situation. "No he's not a part of this Nolan". I said trough gritted teeth. I didn't want to see a fight right now i just wanted information about Allison.

Nolan tooked a seat next to me and wrapped one arm letting me cry on his shoulder as a bestfriend comfort. "Your girlfriend is probably going into coma right now and your trying to make a move on her cousin that's low bro even for you". Hayden bitterly said and It brought anger into me. I have no feelings towards Nolan at all I'm really happy that he's dating Allison she deserves him.