𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

The warm water hits her skin once she enter inside the shower as she sigh.  The soothing temperature eased out her tender body as she closed her eyes and embraced the water covering her whole body. Approximately, ten minutes has gone by as she soon turn off the water faucet.

She return back to her room with her towel intact around her body. Since it was going to rain extra more for today, she settle for a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a light cardigan sweater that button up. Bella quickly put on her combat boots before making her way downstairs.

Bella wasn't really in the mood to eat breakfast nor did she have the time as she hurry by the door where her bag and parka was inside the downstairs closet.

Once Bella opened the door, it was starting to excessively rain as she was soon covered in the rainfall.

Luckily, Beau was about to get inside his truck before noticing Bella walking across the street.

"Morning, Bella," he greets.

"Hey," Bella gave him a small smile.

Beau confusedly look around towards the direction the came from before settling his eyes back to hers. "Did you need a ride?"

Bella was slightly taken back by his question. They have been driving together to school since she first moved here.

"Is that all right?" She unsurely asked him.

"No, it's fine. I just assumed Edward was going to give you a ride," he shrugs as he toss his backpack in the back truck.

Bella uncomfortably look down at her feet at the mention of Edward. "Umm well we should go before we're late," Bella speaks up. Not wanting to be on the topic of him.

Beau noticed her discomfort, but doesn't questions her as they both got inside the truck.

The ride to school was surprisingly quiet. Usually, they make small talk until they reach the school but not today. Bella was too anxious to even speak as she was nervously playing with her hands. She could literally hear her heart beat faster, if that was even possible, as they were reaching the premises of the school. Bella needed to calm herself down before her heart burst out from her chest.

She closed her eyes as she softly took in deep breaths before opening her eyes. The action slightly help her beating heart soothe down, but she remain tense.

They soon approached the student parking lot and out of habit, Bella's eyes scan to where the Cullen's were parked at. As per usual, they parked at the very back and the very end of the lot of the parking lot. The only difference was that there were two cars. Rosalie's BMW and Edward's silver Volvo. Which made her furrow her eyebrows, why did they drive separately today?

There they stood. Standing beside their prestigious looking cars as they stare at her. Déjà vu strikes as she thought about the first day of school as the Cullens were questionably and curiously were inspecting her. Only this time, they weren't looking at her because of how "peculiar" she was, but of what she truly was as they now know the answer to their long term question of Bella's well being.

She briefly scan back at them, not wanting to gawk at them as she instantly noticed that Edward wasn't present with his siblings, and yet his car was there. Now that she fully realize, his car wasn't next to the red convertible as she would've assumed, but three spaces down from it even though there was an empty sparking spot next to the beautiful red car.