Let's Go To Arcade

Beware: Mistakes ahead !!!

——————————————————————

Yibo sat on his chair, front facing the backrest. He looked at Zhan who was now busy because of other assignments.

"Here," Zhan said and handed Yibo a paper of their homework. Actually, it's not Zhan's but Yibo's. Yibo is forgetful when it comes to school works that's why he's unable to do his assignments, leaving Zhan no choice but to do it instead. Zhan always does this everyday without complaining since Yibo always teaches him about delinquents in return.

Things are doing well about Yibo being a class representative with Zhan helping him in shadows. It's been days since he's in that position which he got quite used to it.

Yibo wanted to invite Zhan on some place for fun but before he could even ask, a group of guys suddenly approached them.

"Hey," He Peng greets, looking at Zhan. Zhan nodded in response. "Wanna hang out later?"

"To where?" Zhan asked. "Some arcade... Let me tell you, it's pretty fun!" He Peng sat on Zhan's desk.

"Sitting on the desk is not allowed," Yibo, who was silent all the time, warned while glaring at He Peng. He Peng gulped and slowly removed himself from the desk. Yibo is thankful for his position. Now he understands why in those manga he reads, the protagonists and antagonists are fighting for the place.

He Peng wanted to fight back but he can't. It's the class pres after all. He just stood beside Zhan and waits for Zhan's response. "I'll think of it later, we still have assignments to finish," Zhan said. Actually, He Peng and his pals knew that even though Zhan might look kinda creepy and was quiet in class, he's really active in doing the class homeworks and activities.

He Peng nodded, he put his arm around Zhan's shoulders. "Please agree, we wanted to show you lots of things!" "Yeah, there are games that we should play! Like claw machines!" Zanjin blurted. "Oh shut it, you're pretty bad at it and don't forget you're the vice pres, finish your duties first!" Zhuocheng scowled. "Whatever," Zanjin rolled his eyes, "but if  Xiao Zhan will agree, let's play it together!" "Tsk, your money will just fly away if you'll play it..." Zhuocheng commented.

Xiao Zhan wanted to come along but he's afraid that his mother will scold him because it's not related to school, plus, he needs to double the assignments for Yibo just in case.

The three left and now it's only Zhan and Yibo. "Don't go with them," Yibo said. "I will think about it, it seems fun after all," Zhan responded while reading notes, he didn't see Yibo huffed.

"Class Pres! You've been called in the teacher's office," one of Yibo and Zhan's classmate called. Yibo stood up and walked off towards the said office.

Xiao Zhan sighed when Yibo is nowhere in sight. So unfair.... He thought, Yibo is respected as a president but when Zhan is in that place, he was treated differently.... It's quite true since Yibo is pretty known as cold president because of his attitude and a very cold aura especially his handsome face which attracts most of female students, thinking he's a cool-cold guy like in any dramas they watched.

But I'm happy for him that he's not treated the way the others treat me back then, Zhan smiled. Xiao Zhan shifted his gaze on the board when the teacher entered the room. His whole attention turned to the teacher who started talking. He took out his notebook and ballpen and started writing his lectures that was said by the teacher.

The day continued with Zhan as a regular student while Yibo doing his responsibilities as a class president. Now that their last class ended, Zhan decided to just go home, he's afraid of his mother's ranting that's why. Zhan searches the campus for He Peng, Zanjin, and Zhuocheng, there's a lot of people in the area because their are some clubs to do so it's kinda hard to find them.