3.Minecraft Recipes

Start from the beginning

"I could tell this is gonna be delicious"Charlie said in fear.

"You might need one more stick of butter"Schlatt said resting his head on mine,the camera recorded us then back at Ted.

"Your probably right Schlatt"Ted said.

"Pffffftttt"Charlie said as his soul was slowly disconnecting from his entire body.

"No"Ted said grabbing the diamond sword from Charlie,who was gonna kill himself with it.

"No just let me die"Charlie said laughing through his pain.

"Ted,I'm lookin' at it through my camera and it...I think you might need one more stick of butter"Schlatt said holding his tiny camera.

"You know what Schlatt?Your dead wrong."Ted said.The camera zooms to Schlatt who was speechless.

"Aight I think my take is coming"I said removing Schlatt's arms from my shoulders

"I think we've got everything we need now to make a golden apple.Essentially what you gotta do when you wanna make a golden apple.Is that you go like this"Ted said flipping the cutting board,crushing the butter and apple.I could hear the crunch from here.

I grab the apple that had the gold like colour and threw it to Ted.He was able to catch it without humiliating himself.I stood there watching his next move.

"And right here you got a golden apple."Ted said giving it to Charlie.

"Oh thank you so much.I didnt knew what was gonna happen but"Charlie said and took a bite from the golden apple.

"Is that two extra heart up there?"Charlie said pointing at his imaginary hearts above his head.Cooper who was beside Charlie started hitting him,but not literally.

"What the fuck..."Charlie said still chewing on the apple.

"Welp"Ted said and grab the diamond sword,he hit Charlie with it almost like they were playing minecraft.Charlie ended up falling on the ground.

"Oof"He said staring at Ted.

"Alright!So here you have it folks,a golden apple!"Ted said holding the apple that was covered in butter.Charlie was standing between Cooper and Ted.

"I'm gonna live!"Charlie said grabbing the apple but he couldnt take a bite.Like I mean its disgusting!

"You need to bite it all the way"Ted said watching Charlie wheeze.

"Oh no"Charlie said slowly taking a bite from the apple.

"You butter eat that,Charlie"I said trying to make a joke even though this wasnt the perfect time to.

"That's not how you bite a golden apple.Let me show you"Ted said taking a bite from the apple covered in butter

"No please no!"Charlie said laughing.Ted was just chewing like its nothing.

"Watch this"Ted said and swallow it.

"Oh!"Cooper,Charlie and I said in disgust.