HIDE AND SEEK! CHAPTER 11

ELLA.

"You dont understand!" Ava yelled, bumping head with Asch for the fifth time today.

"No you are the one who doesn't understand!" Asch growled, glaring into her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then which ones Patrick?" She pressed, pointing to the TV.

"It's the blue one!" He shouted, with complete confidence.

"For the last time, the blue one is Squidward! Not Patrick!" She moved away from Asch and rubbed her temples.

"Princess Ella, are we going to do anything today?" Noi asked, looking over at me and ignoring Asch and Ava's argument.

"Hm, I don't know? We can if you want." I hummed, watching as Asch knocked over a vase, making Ava yell louder. I'm worried, but I don't know how to stop this situation-

"Yes! I was hoping we could do this game I saw on the internet realm!" He exclaimed, stars popping into his eyes.

"A game? Which one?" I peered over to the other boys, who were engrossed into a conversation.

"Hide and seek." I snapped my head to look at him, did he just say...

"Hide and seek?!" Ava and I squealed at the same time, then we looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's get it!" I shouted, throwing a fist into the air.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Ava laughed,

"Noi! Shush!" I laughed, he responded the same way.

"But staying still is so hard!" He whispered, I shook my head,

"She'll find us if we keep talk-" The bathroom door slammed open, making Noi and I tense up. I lifted a finger to my mouth.

He nodded, staying perfectly still.

"I know you're hiding in the cabinet." Ava said cockily, I dropped my head.

I stayed quiet, hoping she'd just leave, that didn't happen-

"Found you!" She tagged us both, I groaned.

"Ava, if I were you I'd run." I threatened, the boys widened their eyes at me.

I tilted my head, "What?" I asked, they kept their expressions.

"I didn't know that we'd have to hurt each other in this game!" Noi exclaimed, "I didn't think you'd be the type of person to..." he spoke out loud, looking at me then Ava.

"You don't seem like you'd ever hurt anyone, Princess." Rhys finished, giving me a confused look.

"Hurt..? Oh- haha! No, no!" I laughed, getting what they were talking about, "I'm not going to hurt anyone- I was just saying, because I'm winning no matter what." I smiled, giving them a wink.

"Besides, Ella couldn't hurt anyone even if she wanted to." Ava giggled, shaking her head before widening her eyes.

"Lets go hide!" She darted off before I could argue with what she just said.

I huffed, continuing with my counting.

"Where did you guys go?" I said out loud, trying to get any kind of reaction from any of them.

"If you guys left the apartment I'll be mad." I pouted, crossing my arms as I wandered the apartment- Wait!

The secret room!

I ran through the wall, laughing like an idiot.

"I'll find you!" I ran around checking every room, corner and wall.

"Found you!" I pointed at Leif, who was hiding behind a plant.

"Finally, it's been ages." He grumbled, before smirking and walking next to me.

"Do you know where the others are?" I asked, walking into another room.

"Nope." He said, popping the "p", I sighed.

"Lets get it!" I clenched my fist, time for some extra concentration!

-

"I'm... tired." Noi panted, we've been playing for five hours, Ava and I were both arguing.

"I won!" Ava shouted, crossing her arms.

"I kept count, it's 32 to 35! I won!" I glared at her, while putting my hands on my waist.

"No. You. Didn't." She pressed, making sure to make eye contact.

"Yes. I. Did." I growled out, she raised an eyebrow at that,

"Did you just growl your words?" She smiled, slowly starting to giggle.

"N-no! I don't know w-what you're talking about!" My face flushed pink, "You were the one who thought me how to do it." I stuck my tongue out at her.

She turned pink too, "N-nu uh!" I bursted our laughing, grabbing my stomach, I ended up falling backwards.

"Ah!" I yelped, waiting for the impact of the floor, but instead, I fell into someone's arms.

I glanced up, "Thank you for catching me, Asch." I smiled, getting back onto my feet.

"Whatever, I didn't catch you, you basically fell on top of me." He huffed, turning his head.

I let out a small laugh, he had been more than six feet away, so he was obviously lying.

"Mhm, my apologies, Aschy." I giggled out, his head snapped to look at me, his eyes were widened and his face pink.

"What did you just call me?" His words were rushed, I tilted my head, confused at the odd reaction.

"Aschy?" I said it slower so that he could hear it properly.

"Hmph." He walked back to the rest of the boys, his face still tinted pink.

"Lets make some food." Ava called, pulling my attention from Asch.

"Yeah, lets." I nodded, making my way over to the kitchen.