CHAPTER 4

Ella.

Too much has happened with the boys- I don't even know where to begin. First off, Ava made me dress the boys, but only from the top! I didn't want to see anything-I shuddered at the thought.

And then after that- Ava and I made an instagram and posted pictures of ourselves and the boys, Ava's parents came by and Ava and I had to go on dates, her with Noi and me with Peirce. Too much happened that day. haha...ha.

"Ella! Pierce is not a suitable husband for you, so instead I will take his place!" Asch announced whole heartedly.

"Ava Noi is obviously weaker than me- so I'll take his place!" Leif exclaimed.

"No I'll marry princess Ella!"

"Not if I marry her first!"

"Fight me for her!"

"I want to marry princess Ava!"

"No me!"

"Not you! Me!"

We... don't talk about it. It seems like a stressful topic for Ava, so I asked them to not ask her anymore.

"Guys, no more marry talk! Ava seems stressed all the time now. And that's not good." I pouted, I glared at them, but they just stared at me, not even blinking.

"G-guys? Are you okay?" I waved my hand in front of their faces.

For some reason, they kept turning red when I'd bring up the no marriage talk. They must be embarrassed that they were so forceful about it!

So far, that sums up what's happened the past week. Ava has a babysitting job at Mrs. Oats grand daughters home. So she made me stay here to take care of the boys.

She keeps texting me though,

Ava
If the boys do anything stupid or if they hurt you just tell me and I'll come right back!
Read 9:34 a.m

Me
I don't think I'll have a problem! You have fun and try to not be so stressed :) please try and rest while you're over there!
Read 9:36 a.m

Even if it's way too early for Ava to be awake, she's too much of a good person to turn down such a valued request.

I smiled, she's so kind. I set down my phone and went to look for the boys, they must've been in their makeshift home, because they weren't in the apartment.

I wandered the long halls and rooms of their home, I stood at a certain door, completely awe struck.

It's a hot tub room! I quickly take off my clothes and hop into the water.

"Ahh, this feels so nice..." I mumbled, leaning my head back on the wall.

I heard a sudden shuffle of feet and the sound of swords being drawn.

I looked over at the entrance. "Oh hey guys!" I waved at them and smiled.

They all looked at me with a confused look, "what's she doing in the spe-" Noi got smacked upside the head.

"I didn't know you guys had a hot tub! It feels so nice~." I waved my arms around so they would come in too, "If you let me use this hot rob all I want then I'll tell you more about the human world!" I smiled, hoping they'd take my offer.