"Show me what?" I asked, beginning to get a little nervous.

She started walking towards me, as I started backing up. I had to stop when my back hit up against the wall. So she was now super duper close to me; so close that her big breasts were resting against my flat scrawny chest.

Without warning, she just kissed me. I never had my first kiss, so this was all knew to me. So I just stood there with my eyes wide open and wanting her to get out.

She pulled away and sighed, placing her hands on her curvy hips. "Mmm, you know nothing." She said. "You virgin, no?"

I was intimidated and shook up, I couldn't even speak. I wasn't able to talk to this lady after that happened.

"Mmm." She thought, biting her lip seductively at me. "You a fresh one." She backed up until she flopped on my bed. "Come to me" She dragged seductively, as her index finger was motioning towards her.

I swallowed hard, and hesitated. I walked slowly to her, once I was in front of her she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me once more. This time, I was less shook up that I actually kissed back...Still hard, maybe even harder than before.

I felt her hands wrap around my weak shoulders and her legs wrap around my torso. She slid her tongue in my mouth which caused me to pull away and yell out an "EWWW"

She brought my head down to her lips, so she could whisper to me.

"Follow my lead, big boy. I help you" She whispered seductively in my ear and licked it.

Ugh, I felt so weird at that point, but then again I really liked it.She flipped us over to where she was on top of me. She kissed me once again, shoving her tongue in my mouth again. I started getting in the moment, my hands went from the bed and straight to that ass! I grabbed a handful and rubbed it. I felt her smile in the kiss. Then, she pulled away and kissed my cheek. Down to my jaw, then she started kissing my neck. My breath got really short, it felt food.

She stopped and sat up, still on top of me.

"Take off your shirt." She demanded.

I ain't hesitate at all, I threw that bad baby on the floor and she continued gettin lower and lower. Until, she got to my pants. She looked up at me with her lustful eyes and devilish smirk. She began sliding down my pants, then my basketball shorts, then my boxers. I was now laying in bed, naked with a grown ass woman on top of me. I looked down at her to see her looking at my ... You know.

"You're a big boy, baby." She said.

I didn't put much thought into how big I was down there. I thought it was just a part of my body to help me pee. I felt her warm hands grab my mans down there. I shot up and pushed her hands away. She just pushed me back down and told me what she said earlier. "Follow my lead".

I felt her hand going up and down, up and down, up and down. It felt soooooo good, that I didn't know what to do. I was groaning and losing my breath. She began going faster, I felt my eyes shut close and then I felt a warm wet opening surround around my private area. I literally dragged out the loudest groan in my entire life. I opened my eyes to see her sucking my ... Lord. I threw my head back and enjoyed the pleasure. She kept going and going, with her head going up and down. I started gripping the sheets, feeling this certain urge. It felt like I had to pee. So of course, me being the dumbass.I told her I did have to pee.