// Body Language \\

Well, most of the time when you're with a chick and yall 'finna get freaky; She take her clothes off, you all hard and ready to be balls deep... But you don't know if she's in the mood, this is where you need to check how she's acting.

Which means look at her body language.

I'm not sayin' look at the way her body is looking. I'm sayin' look at her demeanor, listen to the sound of her voice. Is she talking soft and seductive, or is she talking to you rough and defensive. Check the way she looking at you, eye contact is the main thing you should be checking. Is she looking at you or past you? That's pretty much how I mainly see a female's body language, to see if a girl is feelin' me enough to go back to the crib. But besides body language. I'm gon' tell you about this bad chick, that was very sexy yet annoying as hell though. You'll see what I mean...

Flashback

So I was at this party for my mans August. It was like a pool party, I don't know. It was like a kickback, like it wasn't too wild, but it wasn't too calm. But anyway, I was chilling by the pool where he had a table full of alcohol and snacks set up at. I was having a conversation with August, you know we were just talking about life, music, and statistics. Yeah! Hood niggas are smart too.

As we were talking, I just so happened to glance behind him and see a beautiful, I mean stunning, young lady inside of his house. She had curves, beautiful brownskin, her hair was in tight crazy curls; But damn, did they fit her well. She was conversing with two other girls, with a red plastic cup in her hand. She had on a goldish-yellow one piece swimsuit, that was showing all types of skin.

I must've been staring a little too hard and long, because August interrupted me in my thoughts.

"Yo, Chris. You good, mane?" August asked, as he waved his hand across my face.

"Yeah. Man, I'm good. It's just-" I paused, as August looked back to where I was looking.

"Oh, shawty in the back? You feelin' ha or somethin'?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. She's cute... You know her?" I asked, focusing my attention back on Aug.

He nodded. "Yeah. That's one of my old high school homies, she was hella chill. We go way back." He said.

"Well introduce me to her, nigga." I said, before chuckling.

"No. You go take ya ass in there and holla' at lil' shawty ya'self." He said. "I got an eye on a bad broad mah'self."

I chuckled and shook my head, watching him walk to a thick ratchet chick. Aug was always interested in ghetto girls. I focused my attention back on ol' girl and took a sip of my drink. I sat my cup down and began my way towards her. As soon as I got close to her, the girls she was talking to walked away, leaving her standing there looking like the lucious thing she is. I licked my lips and she looked up to see me approach her. She smiled and turned towards me.