// Neighbor \\

Neighbor huh? Man, I had this fine ass neighbor, like two years ago? Yeah... She moved last year though. But man, she was different as hell. She was fucking beautiful too. No words, shit had me speechless. But let's just get into the story... I'll describe her looks as we get into it.

Amazing... Anyway!!

Flashback

I was chilling on the couch watching tv on a Saturday. I heard my doorbell ring, so I got up and realized I only had on my gym shorts. I shrugged it off, because I didn't feel like going all the way upstairs to get a freaking shirt. I got to the door and opened, not checking who it was because this is a safe area.

As soon as I opened that door, I fell deep into a trance. This girl, had the prettiest eyes, they were like greenish-grey. She had dreads and she was white. For a white girl, she was for sure wearing the hell out of them dreads. I don't even think she white, she look mixed with something. But she had some pretty pink lips and two nose rings stuck in one nostril.

"Uhm, hello." She greeted. I looked her up and down and nodded at her. She had a little British accent on her.

"Hello. How may I help you?" I asked, as I held onto the door knob, gripping it trying not to get turned on.

"Oh. I'm new around town and I wanted to meet my closest neighbor. I'd figure you wanted to find out who moved into the house next to you." She stated. I nodded and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I didn't even know someone moved in next to me, I'm barely home so that's why." I said, looking at her house. "You must have a hell of a lot of money to be in that house, this neighborhood at that." I stated, as I chuckled a bit. She gave a light smile and nodded.

"Well, yeah. I'm currently a book editor for a company and I get a decent amount of income." She said, as she pointed to the back of her with her thumb.

"I see..." I chuckled. I realized I didn't give her my name. "Oh I'm Chris, by the way." I said, as I reached my hand out. She took it and shook my hand.

"Oh, I'm Grace." She giggled, as she rubbed her hands on her thighs. Her jeans were ripped and she had big white paint stains on them.

"Nice to meet you, Grace." I smirked. "I see you've been painting."

"Oh yeah... Haha" She giggled, awkwardly. "I've been painting for an hour now."

"Well good luck, ya know? I know it's a lot of work. Hopefully you finish soon." I said. She giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, but I kind of need help painting my basement. Would you mind rounding up tomorrow morning to help me paint? If you're not going to be occupied, of course..." She asked, as she put her hands up. I nodded.

"Well sure, I have no plans tomorrow. And I love painting, so why not?" I chuckled lightly. She smiled.

"Great, so I'll see you in the morning...-" She said, figuring out my name again.

"Chris." I said, helping her out.

"Chris!" She exclaimed, as her British accent blared through my ears. I chuckled and nodded. "Bad memory, here." She pointed to her brain.

"But I'll see you in the morning, Chris. It was nice meeting you." She said, as she waved, while walking backwards.

"Alright, nice meeting you too, Grace." I said, as she turned to walk away. Then I remembered.

"Aye!" I shouted, as she turned around walking backwards, "What specific time?" I asked.

"9 o' clock would be fine!" She shouted back.