6

Anthony's pov:

cassie. my baby sister. The girl I have to protect. The inoccent girl who was afraid of the dark for ten years. is on that bed. tears streaming down her face
her dress ripped. a man on top of her. I lost my.shit. I pulled him off her. and just punched him and punched him, my knuckles were bleeding and he had blood all over his face. but i ddint care. No one gets to hurt my family without consequences. Bryce joins in. I don't even look at Cassie.

cassies pov
I thought they'd never come. I've never seen the boys this angry, and when anthony started fighting the guy I got to admit I was scared. The only fights he ever got into were with me or our brothers and we never made each other bleed on purpose, we were just kids being kids. but this anger, I've never seen it before. Jaden and Griffin take them off the guy. I see Anthony's face and it's just pure hatred. They all turn to me and I realise how I looked. I'm still crying and my dress is ripped next to me. I don't even have underwear on. Jaden grabs a hoodie from Kios closet and gives it to me. I put it on quickly while the boys turn around.

after a couple seconds griff comes and sits with me. he places a hand on my back causing me to flinch "please, please dont" I whisper and he looks hurt but just moves back a little.

I feel numb. completely. my knees are by my chest. I feel nothing. I hear bryce go upstairsand stop the music and send everyone home. Anthony comes towards me but the blood all over his hands scares me and I just back away. Kio walks in with bryce and i realise theirs a blood stain on his sheets. "k-kio I'll uh I'll pay for it. I'm, I'm sorry. I'll get it washed. please don't be mad. I'm sorry" pointing at the stain.
"Oh Cass, don't worry about it. this ain't your fault, no of it is" he says softly. I just nod and stand up and walk to my room. lock the door and sit on my bed and cry.

timeskip like 2 days

Quinton's Pov:

She hasn't left her room. I feel so bad for her, I can't believe what she's going through, the guy ran off when the others were comforting her. we've been trying to get her to eat but she won't, we can hear her occasionally crying though. She's missed all her school assignments. I'm sat on the couch at like 3 am and I hear something in the kitchen

I go over to check it, thinking it's probably the boys live streaming and got hungry. I see Cassie, the same hoodie on with a pair of shorts, hair messy, make-up all messed up, she went to grab some chips, and as she turned around she saw me. We look at each other for a couple seconds before Cass bursts info tears and drops the chips. I run up and hug her and just let her cry into my shoulder.
"Quin?" she asks me
"yeah Lyanna?" I say to annoy her
"am I. does it make me. uh. am I a slut?" she asks quietly. I look at her dead in the eye and go down to her height. I out my hands on her shoulders. "No, don't ever think like that, you didn't want that, that will never ever make you a slut" I say sternly, she nods. " you want to do anything?" I ask trying to change the subjects, she mumbles something.
"what did u say?" I ask
"ant" she says
"you want ant?" she nods so I take her hand and lead her to her brothers room. I knock on and I hear him tell us to come in. I open the door and see him sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. I let go of her hand, leave the room and close the door.

Anthony's pov:

she looks a mess. but I'm honestly relieved she came outnof her room. I open my arms and she just runs into them I rub my hand on her head (a/n does that make sense idk lol) i just hold her for a while before she lifts her head up
"face mask" she says smiling
"you want to do some facemasks?" I say confused, she nods eagerly. She's like a small child and when I say we can do them she gets two packets from her room and jumps on my bed. we do it and take pictures.

"may i post it?" I nodd