Shiina Niki - Dinner

Requested by: dmewmiruku

~~~

A/N: AHHH I GOT THE REI EVENT CARD AND I PUT HIM ON MY HOMESCREEN AND 2nd year rei is <3333... go give 2nd year rei's voice clips a listen... You'll love it...

Side note I sincerely pray I didn't butcher the scenario you gave me... I was sooo excited to write it!! Also I pray niki isn't ooc because there's not a lot of information on him currently TT

~~~

You sit at the ES cafeteria, lamenting your incompleted pile of work. Sighing to yourself, you pull out your laptop and begin your work.

Your office cubicle had countless piles of documents stacked on the table, and honestly looking at it was depressing. Recently, you had been going to the staff cafeteria to complete your work instead of your office to take a break from the stressful environment in hopes that the buzz of people chatting and eating will help to relieve some of your stress.

"Heyhey! Would you like to eat anything miss?"

Startled, you shot your head up, frantically looking around to identify the source of the voice.

"I'm here~", suddenly you heard the voice coming from right beside your ear. Instinctively, you jump away from the voice, causing you to almost fall off your chair.

"Careful miss! I didn't mean to scare you!" You felt a hand grab your upper arm, preventing you from actually falling off. Breathing a sigh of relief you turn your head to thank the person who had spoke earlier.

In front of you stood a rather tall male. His dark grey hair was tied into a low ponytail and rested on his shoulder. Noticing he was wearing a black apron, you figured he was probably one of the cafeteria staff. However, the male seemed quite familiar but you could not quite place your finger on where you had met him before.

His left hand rested on your chair backing while his right hand was still holding onto your upper arm. Leaning forward, he squinted at your laptop before commenting, "Wow... that looks like a lot of work... You should eat something to give you some energy!"

He turned his head from your screen to look at you, his face only inches from yours. Seeing his face at such a close proximity, something clicked in your brain.

"Ah! You're Shiina Niki! From... Crazy:B?"

Niki's eyes widened a little, "You know me? I'm surprised! I'm pretty unknown for an idol after all~"

"...Unknown?"

"Yeah, not many people know my unit~ Well anyway, I see you have a lot of work to do right now, so maybe you want to get a quick bite?"

You narrow your eyes as you watch the male's carefree attitude. With Crazy:B running around wreaking havoc everywhere they went, you were sure Crazy:B was far from 'unknown'. In fact, Crazy:B's chaotic tendencies were the cause of your heavy workload.

Seemingly unaware that he was the root of your problems and stress, Niki started to babble excitedly about what was on today's menu, and even throwing in some of his own recommendations.

"Ah, er I'm sorry, I'm not feeling too hungry right now so I'll pass..."

You were trying to speak in an apologetic tone, but your words may have accidentally came off as a little rude...

"Hmm... You sure? I've seen you doing work here for the past few days, but well... I noticed you haven't exactly been eating..."

You stared wordlessly at the idol, unsure of how to reply him. You were not skipping your meals on purpose, but rather you always told yourself that you would buy something to eat after you were done with your work. But usually by the time you were done, the cafeteria already stopped selling food.