Tsukinaga Leo - Trouble

Requested by: hanakolovebot

~~~

A/N: Leo is such a fun character to write ahdhdjwgf like I was so eager to write his oneshot that i wrote it on the bus when going to school and going home lol, as always, enjoy!!
p.s I hope Leo isn't OOC oh and also Happy Chinese New Year!

~~~

"Anzuuu~"

You suddenly feel a weight crash down on your back, causing you to lose your balance and fall forward. The papers you were carrying scattered across the floor. You groan as the weight was crushing you down as you lay sprawled on the floor.

"Uchuu~"

You sigh as you hear the infamous obnoxious greeting of a certain upperclassman.

"U-uchuu..." you try to reply, still getting crushed by the older male lying on top of you.

The male pushed himself up, but instead of getting off you, he sat on you. "Wahahahaha! Anzu is a pancake~"

You sigh as you look at the papers scattered across the corridor, completely mixed up. You attempt to push yourself up, hoping the male would fall over. However the male only flopped back over you screaming, "Wahahaha this feeling of joy while flattening someone! Inspiration! Inspiration is flowing!!!"

The older male grabbed one of the papers on the floor and started to furiously scribble music notes. You groan and knock your forehead on the ground. I'm going to have to redo my proposals...

~~~

"And so would you care to give me an explanation for this?"

You nervously bit your lip as you lift up your bowed head slightly to peek at your upperclassman's expression.

Keito held some of your papers in one hand, while angrily waving remaining papers which were crumpled and drawn on by Leo in his other hand.

"Uh... Tsukinaga-senpai may or may not have wrote one of his compositions on the proposal..."

"I figured. How incorrigible, all of you. Speaking of incorrigible, where is Eichi?" Your upperclassman's brow furrowed further.

You silently attempt to slip out the student council room as Keito was busy ranting to himself.

"Anzu. You better stop right there. First of all you were late in handing up the proposal, and next you give me work vandalised by that orange-haired idiot? Absolutely incorrigible!"

You wince slightly as you step back into the student council room, bracing your self for Keito's upcoming lecture.

~~~

After a good two hours, you were finally free to leave because you used the excuse of having a practice session scheduled with Knights.

You yawn as you drag your feet towards the practice room. You had stayed up the previous night to complete the proposal, only to get it ruined by Leo earlier this afternoon. Furthermore, you did not have enough time to redo the parts ruined by Leo so you had no choice but to hand in those proposals, causing you to get lectured by Keito.

You sigh again, now you have to go looking for the orange-head who caused you all this trouble and drag him over for practice. While wondering the corridors, you head a familiar voice humming. At least finding him was easy...

You follow the sound of the humming to find your upperclassmen sprawled across the floor of an empty classroom, scribbling on the floor tiles. You facepalm and internally scream. It was times like this that you were glad you brought alcohol wipes. Ever since you learnt of your upperclassman's habit of composing with permanent marker, you made sure you brought alcohol wipes to clean off the older male's vandalism.