Aoi Hinata - Different

Requested by: Kemiea

~~~

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long!! I really hope you think that this oneshot was worth its wait... I had a really tough time time writing this, I was originally planning to post on Wednesday but its now Sunday?!? I hope Hinata wasn't ooc in this ha...

I've been super busy recently but my school was suspended Wednesday onwards and getting replaced with online lessons due to the COVID-19 outbreak, so I guess I'll have more time to update more frequently??

Side note, my very very self indulgent Izumi fanfic I wrote previously did abnormally well and I got a lot of requests at once and now I have like 4 pending Tsukusa requests and I already wrote for him so assuming I write each individual request, I'll have 5 Tsukasa fics while some other characters haven't been written for before so to avoid that, unless you requested a scenario I'll probably combine the requests?? I'm so sorry wkfwfwehfow but thank you guys for your support!!

~~~

The Aoi twins were a pain. Ever since you transferred to Yumenosaki's brand new producer course, the pair of twins were always around to play a prank on you.

During your first week of school, they had gifted you a pen that squirted ink out from the top when one writes with it. However, when you received it you kept it in your pocket. Later that day you had a meeting with Keito regarding some upcoming spring events, and he had asked to borrow a pen. That resulted in your upperclassman's spectacles getting covered in ink and a three hour lecture from him.

When the twins heard what had happened, they teased you non-stop about it.

It had been almost a month since you transferred into Yumenosaki's Producer course and you were starting to settle in. You were finally able to navigate around the huge school campus, you were able to remember majority of your schoolmates' names.

But there was one thing you still could not get used to. Differentiating the Aoi twins. To make matters worse, they would take advantage of that to play more pranks on you.

Heaving a sigh of relief as you write the last sentence in your proposal, you glance at the clock hanging on your classroom wall. It was almost 5pm, you were making good progress. Organising your time and not procrastinating really paid off. (A/N: what a joke, me writing this fic is procrastinating on my schoolwork) All you had left today was to watch a dance practice video of 2wink.

You scroll through the videos in your phone to find the practice video Hinata had sent you earlier today.

Watching the video, you take down notes of parts that you thought could be improved on, or parts where someone was off time.

You pause the video occasionally, to write down possible improvements to the routine. As you twirl your pen, you silently watch as the twins perform their routine. Suddenly, one of the orange-heads in the video spun his body a bit too sharply, causing a pair of turquoise headphones to fly off from around his neck, but the other had lunged forward and caught it.

The twin who caught the headphone then stopped the music and laughed. You watch as the orange-head walked towards the camera.

"We better take a break for today. We're sorry Senpai, thanks for your hard work though~"

The male leaned forward towards the camera, raising his hand to reach the camera. The video ended. Chuckling to yourself, you made a mental note schedule a practice for you to sit in for.

"Hold on..."

You rewatched the part where the headphones flew off. "Don't they always wear these headphones...?"