Was it you? The Jade Lake's Fairy?

Su Luo's lips arced into a sneer, a complex light appeared in her eyes. These were proof that she was excited, the elation of having found a target.

Repeatedly chasing after to kill her, this hatred, Su Luo would never forget for a lifetime!

If there appeared an auspicious time, she would inevitably return it a hundred fold.

Su Luo closed her eyes, her spirit had already gone into her space.

Recently, Su Luo found that her space had another fantastic property. This discovery simply made her wild with joy.

Before when she was sleeping, her spirit would automatically enter her space to practice martial arts. She attempted to practice the volume of the great 《Dimensional Imprint》 that the Venerable divine dragon had tossed to her. Even though it had only been seven short days, the results however, were very pleasing.

Chapter 162 - The final craziness (4)

A gift from the Venerable divine dragon was naturally not an ordinary item. Although it was a very short volume, moreover, it was only the beginner's introduction part. However, this volume of the great 《Dimensional Imprint》 had astonishing might, the results were remarkable.

The great Dimensional Imprint, as the name implied, was divided into three stages: Width, Virtual and Space.

Width, referred to the imprint getting larger and larger, until it became limitless.

Virtual, referred to a virtual shadow. After the second stage boundary, the imprint would became a virtual shadow, a formless way to injury people.

Space, referred to the gravity in a certain space. Once the third boundary had been reached, the imprint of the virtual shadow would change into an area where the space had gravity. In this area of space, she was the master!

And right now Su Luo....

Within her space, Su Luo watched her own successfully condensed imprint in her palms. Three black lines formed on her forehead and she was rendered speechless.

Because that so-called imprint was only the size of a tadpole.

Yes, that's right, it really was only the size of a tadpole...

However, compared to a few days ago, this was already considered pretty good. Now she had already condensed out something, a few days ago, she couldn't even see a shadow of an imprint.

Furthermore, this method of cultivation was effortless. At any time or anywhere, and even when sleeping, her spirit could enter her space to practice. Therefore, compared to other people, in terms of time and place, she would have the absolute advantage.

It was also because her innate talent and mental power were both super strong. Thus when she started to cultivate, she had to put in half the effort to get twice the result.

What Su Luo did not know was that the great Dimensional Imprint's most difficult part was to enter the door of this cultivation.

An outstanding aptitude like Su Luo's actually entered the threshold of this cultivation in less than seven days. She was able to condense an imprint in the palm of her hand, although small, it had still actually appeared.

A slow-witted person's aptitude, even if granted seven months or seven years, they still wouldn't be able to condense out an imprint the size of a melon seed.

Deep, dark night.

Not a sound could be heard all around.

The night sky appeared to be covered by a thin, cotton-like layer of dust. In the middle of the lonely sky hanged a few remnant stars. The clear and cold moonlight was bleak, devoid of any brightness.