十八 (Eighteen)

A/N:

Anyone else enjoying the new dark mode?

I am. I love dark mode.

Then again, I've been a bigger fan of darker things rather than lighter things.

Enjo.....good luck.

-B. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉😊😬🥴

~~~~~~~~~
(Aria's POV)

I sat on the bed in between Ryu's legs as he towel dried my hair. I rarely ever dried my hair with a hairdryer. I usually let it air dry after I towel dry it. Sometimes Ryu towel dries and brushes it for me.

He hasn't really said a word in a the last few hours. He's been silent. I expected that though.

When he was about finished with my hair, I turned around to face him. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

"I love you." I smiled knowing he'd have to speak now.

"I love you too." He said making me smile more.

"Your turn now." I said grabbing the towel he had used.

With him still facing me, I used my hairbrush to brush his hair all down. I even brushed it down into his face. It went down a little past his nose.

His hair wasn't that wet, but he let me do whatever I wanted. I maneuvered myself so they only an inch or two was between us and draped the towel over his head.

His hands came to rest on my waist. His fingers brushed over the faint bruise caused by his grip from earlier. I didn't care. In return I gave him ten small scratches on his back. I noticed them and my bruise when we went to shower.

"Ryu,"

"Mhmm?"

"What happens now?"

"I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure it out, but I can't." He said sounding frustrated.

I threw the towel on the bed, ran my hands through his hair to get it out of the way, and pressed my forehead to his.

"Whatever happens, I'm with you."

He gave me a soft grin. "I know."

"Think Yori and Jun will stick to their word?"

"If they don't then they die, so probably. Yori is bitch and Jun is a fairly smart man."

I nodded.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, glancing down.

"The bruise or my wound or my lady bits? Not really, just an ache, and only in the good way." I smiled.

He smirked. "The good way?"

"The thoroughly f*cked way." I winked.

"I'm sorry." He said and I knew he was apologizing for everything.

I shook my head. "Ryu, you don't have to be sorry. I know what I signed up for. I've known since we were kids that if I stayed by you then life would be.....interesting. I regret nothing. Okay?"

He nodded and glanced over at the clock.

"Are you tired?"

"Surprisingly no." I said. "Are you?"

"No." He sighed.

After a few seconds, he got a wicked smirk on his face. I instantly understood and shook my head.