Holes

MARINETTE

"AAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DRESS?!" I came into my closet to look at my dress, and I found a giant hole in the center!

"What's wrong Mon Cheri? *gasp* What happened to your dress?! Your mother paid hundreds for it!" Tikki exclaimed.

"I-I don't know! I walk in here to look at my dress, and I find ... THIS! *BaDing!* What in the -" I look at my phone and see a text message from someone unknown. "Sorry, Tikki, I-I have to go check something... I'll be right back."

I sprint out of my closet and into my bathroom.

Unknown: haee marinet! wut did i tel yoo abawt staee eeng awaee frum adrien? naw look at yoor dres! gaapeeng hol in the sentr! if yoo dont give up adrien i wil be forsed to do wors!

Mari: Lila, what have I told you about leaving me alone?

Mari: wait...

Mari: WHAT?!

Mari: YOU RUINED MY DRESS?! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!

Unknown: i dont now maeebee becuz yoo didnt lisen to mee du! i told yoo to staee awaee from adrien but did yoo lisen no no on lisens to mee becuz the ee theenk im illiterit.

MARI BLOCKED 06-372-3957

I walk out of my room to try and find Adrien. He wasn't anywhere in the castle, so I looked outside, I saw him getting into the back of his car.

"A-Adrien? ADRIEN!"

"Huh? M-Mari?"

"Adrien, what are you doing?!"

"M-my father wants me back at my place to prepare for the wedding."

"NO! Lila burned a huge hole in the front of my dress! S-she might ruin more than just decorations and fabrics."

"I-I'll have to talk to my father about it. There's no changing his mind. I-I'm really sorry, Macron. I'll be back in about three or four days."

"*sigh* O-okay."

He kisses my forehead and steps into his car. I watch as he drives away then I turn around to head back inside. Just as I turned around, I heard the screeching of car tires and a huge crash. I turn around abruptly and hate what I see. I start running twords the road.

"ADRIEN! ADRIEN!"

I open his door as far as I could and drag him out of his car.

"Adrien! W-wake up! P-please! Wake up!"

Adrien opens his eyes slightly and reaches his hand up.

"M-Mari... I-I...l-love..." his eyes close and his hand drops from my face.

"Nononononononononononononono! ANYONE! HELP!"

word count: 386

sorry for the cliff hanger!