The Note

MARINETTE

'Marinette

If you don't give up Adrien, and stop this marriage, we'll have take drastic measures. But if you do, we'll make sure he's happy and that you are with someone who you're within league of.

- Wedding Crushers'

"I CAN'T ANYMORE!"

"W-what's wrong, Macron?"

"NO! NO MORE CALLING ME MACRON! I-I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!"

"What do you mean 'you can't take it anymore'? Can't take what?"

"THIS IS THE THIRD NOTE I'VE GOTTEN BESIDES THE VERY FIRST NOTE THAT HAS TOLD ME THAT I'M NOT WITHIN YOUR LEAGUE AND THAT I HAVE A REALLY LOW LEAGUE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"Marinette, I-I know this probably isn't the time, a-and it would happen anyway, b-but will you marry me?"

"*sobs* Adrien! I-I can't! I-if I don't give you up, t-they could h-hurt someone! Th-they could hurt y-you! I-I can't let that h-happen!"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, they said they would put me with someone who would make me happy, and you within someone's league. The only person who can make me happy is you. I'd be miserable without you. A-and you're definitely above MY league, so I think I count, don't you think?"

I stay quiet.

"Well I think so, so... Will you marry me?"

I look up and into his eyes, and see that he really wants this.

"Please, Mari. Please."

word count: 207

HEEYYYY! Sorry it's so short! I wanted a cliffhanger! :) plz don't kill me. Read on to find out if Mari makes the right choice of saving Adrien, or decides to take a risk and marry him!