˗ˏˋ 42 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter forty-two

˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

"He's your ex?!"

My eyes can't help but widen at Liams words.

No no no.

Not yet. Not right now at least- I'm in front of my whole family, and the ex himself for fucks sake.

"Can we talk about this in private?" I mutter out looking up at him, wanting to leave this moment completely.

He stands there almost in complete and utter shock, his eyes almost burning through my face as they glare at me.

"He was your ex, and you didn't tell me?!" Liam continues to banter motioning with his hands as he talks.

"Alright, lets go upstairs everyone." Mom says rising from the couch and grabbing my dads hand.

Aria nods and does the same, nodding her head at Dan and Anthony.

"But why, It's just getting started!" Anthony whines throwing his hands up and I want to smack him right across the face.

Aria rolls her eyes, grabbing him by the ear and surprisingly drags him to the stairs.

Jesus how strong is she-

My eyes can't help but stay glued on the dirty blonde haired boy as he makes his way up the stairs, his own fixed on me.

After a few minutes of me just standing in the middle of the living room, chewing on my bottom lip as my hands wrap their way around my body- Liam finally breaks the silence.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks crossing his arms and then pushing his glasses up a bit.

"I was going to tell you soon- I promise I was." I defend keeping my gaze fixed on him.

"Oh yeah, sure- you hang out with your ex almost every day and just didn't mean to tell me." He jeers throwing his hands up, every ounce of attitude dripping off of his words.

" He jeers throwing his hands up, every ounce of attitude dripping off of his words