˗ˏˋ 26 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter twenty-six

˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

"ANTHONY if you flick me one more time I will actually murder you and then murder you again." Aria warns Anthony as we clean up from breakfast, Aria doing their dishes and Anthony annoying her constantly at her side.

"Ugh can you be nice to me for once." Anthony whines throwing his head back and I giggle as I put away the now clean plates.

"Nope." She replies clicking her tongue.

"Alright you two, i'm gonna go get ready, do not kill eachother when i'm gone." I scorn pointing my finger as I back towards the steps, and they nod before I rush up the steps.

Today we're having a beach day, and then going to a party tonight before Maggie, Avery and Chloe leave tomorrow.

I'm sad about Mags and Aves leaving, but Chloe? My god I'm going to actually kick her out of the house tomorrow.

I throw a black bikini on, then matching with a pair of jean shorts and a grey tee. Then pulling my hair into a low pony, before heading back downstairs to find everyone now sitting on the couch, chatting and laughing.

As soon as Dan sees me his eyes light up, a smile forms on his face, as well his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Did you get the cooler?" I question.

"Yeah. It's been in the car for twenty minutes, while you took your sweet ass time, to only look like that." Chloe remarks and scoffs chuckling.

Listen you bit-

I look down at my outfit and gulp before nodding and heading out the front door, hopping in the car immediately.

"Chloe your one to talk. You took three hours and look like a demonic Kylie Jenner." I hear Aria defend me from inside and I can't help but crack a smile.

They all then file outside, getting in the jeep. Chloe of course sits in the front seat, right next to Dan seated in the drivers seat.

I mentally groan, sliding down lower in my seat as Dan pulls away.

"Hey, don't listen to her okay?" Maggie tells me quietly, a reassuring smile on her face and I nod, showing a smile in response.

"Thanks Mags." I thank her and she smiles before winking and I chuckle.

We soon then reach the beach, stepping out and grabbing our stuff before making our way down the hot sand.