Chapter 2

I sat on the small couch in the corner of the room and attempted to fall asleep. I had packed clothes and left them in the hospital room so I didn't have to go back to the apartment. I was hardly ever at it anyway;I was either at work of with Serenity.
I looked out the window and saw a face I never wanted to see peering back at me. There stood Jocelyn with flowers in hand. She opened the door, walked in and just stopped.
"I heard she was in the hospital. What happened to her?" She asked. I looked at her like she was stupid.
"Did you ever wonder why she wasn't there senior year? It's not because she moved or went to rehab like everyone said. She's been here laying in that bed for 2 years because you decided to be a total fucking bitch and hit her. I've been here with her pretty much every day waiting for her to wake up, but because you were so worried about looking bad about losing a fight, you hit her with your fucking car. Now, if you don't mind, get the fuck out!"
She laughed and threw the flowers on Serenity's chest. I stood up and she sped to the door. I picked up the flowers and threw them in the trash.
As I went to sit down, I saw something I'd never think if ever see.