2. School

"ISAAC" i shout to wake him up for school.
I quickly get up and look at my clock its 7:30am school starts at 9:00am.
I get up and get changed into this.

I quickly run downstairs and i sit down and have some toast and then isaac comes downstairs

"Whats school like" i say to isaac while buttering my toast.
"Ehh its okay lacrosse is the only thing i like about school" isaac says getting his toast out of the toaster.
"Can i play lacrosse" i say to isaac eating my toast.
" astra theres not one girl on the team so what does that tell you" isaac says laughing a bit.
I let a low growl out.
"Honey its okay" my mom says rubbing my leg.
"Isaac shut your trap im sure she can try out since its a new year" my mom says to isaac.
"Ugh ... coach has a low temper rate but sure ill ask" isaac says rolling his eyes.
Me and isaac finish our breakfast and we head out the door.
"Can we take my car" isaac says.
"Sure" i say moving over to isaacs car.
We arrive at school and we pull up and isaacs friends walk over to him and see me coming out of his car.
"Dude you got yourself a girlfriend" one of his friends say to him.
"Ew i wouldnt even let a dog touch him" i say in disgust.
Isaac rolls his eyes. "Its my sister" isaac says to him.
"In that case hey im danny" the tanned guy says sticking his hand out.
"Astra" i say to him shaking his hand.
"Im going to go on inside and find my locker" i say to my brother.
"Sure if ya need anything text me" isaac says seeing me off.
"I will do" i say walking off.
I walk inside the school my eyes wandering the halls.
I walk along the halls saying to myself "398".
"You looking for locker 398" a voice says behind me i smell the cologne and it smells of daisys and cinnamon. I turn around to see a girl with strawberry blonde hair in a green dress.
"Yeah" i say looking at her.
"Sure thats just a few down from mine i can show you" she says grabbing my arm.
I let out a low growl from being dragged but i knew she was just being nice.
"You okay" she says looking at me concerned.
"Yeah just a cough" i say trying to cover up the fact i growled.
I saw a guy with brown messed up hair with small green eyes looking at me like he was trying to read me.
The girl showed me to my locker.
"Sorry i never got to introduce myself im lydia, lydia martin" she says hugging me.
"Astra" i say hugging her back.
"I love the name" lydia says.
"Thanks"
A guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walks up to lydia and wraps himself around her.
"Oh hey honey, oh this is my boyfriend jackson, jackson this is astra" lydia says introducing us to eachother.
Jackson nods and i smile.
I could smell the douchyness from him.
Then i overhear that guy from before talking to a guy smaller than him with a buzzcut i heard him saying
"Shes like me but i get the sense thats not all about her" he says to the guy with a buzzcut. "Do you mean a werewolf" he said back. "Yeah but theres another scent to her like there's something mixed in" he said to the guy with the buzzcut. "I heard that sometimes hybrids are borned from two wolves but its very rare" he said back to the messy hair guy. "Thats interesting" he said back.
He noticed i was looking at him.
I flashed my eyes at him and walked off as the bell rang.
Scotts p.o.v
"Dude she flashed her eyes at me" i said to my friend stiles.
"What does that mean" stiles said.
"Either she knows that i know what she is or she cant control it" i said to stiles thinking.
"Maybe she is in our next class" i say to stiles.
"We will just have to find out" stiles said.
"Was she an alfa" stiles said to me.
"No well im pretty sure her eyes were ice blue nearly white they were much lighter than dereks eyes used to be" i say to stiles.
"Thats wierd" stiles says.
The second bell rings and me and stiles head to class.
End of p.o.v
I sat in my class i was a but early so i sat at the back of the class.
I took out my books and layed them on the desk.
My mom told me that eventually hybrids especially with white tiger in them can eventually move things and control things with their mind that got me curious.
I focused hard on the chalk for the chalkboard it was no use.
I focused again and j thought of an anchor like to control my shifting.
I tried again and the chalk lifted up of the stand then the door swung open and i lost my trait of thought and i dropped the chalk. It was Scott and stiles they stood their for a second after the chalk fell and looked at me and they sat in their seats.
"Hey" i hear stiles whisper. I look over and see he is talking to me.
"Hey?" I say to him.
"Soo...whats your name" stiles says.
Scott looked over.
"Why should i tell you" i snapped at him.
"Look we can be friends sit here" he says patting the table beside him.
I starred at him for a bit and i packed up my books and sat beside him.
"Astra" i say sitting down.
"Huh" he said.
" My names Astra, Astra lahey" i say looking at him.
"Your isaacs sister" scott imeadietly jumped in"
"Yeah" i say confused.
"Who are you" i ask scott.
"Im Scott McCall but besides the point are you like your brother" scott says.
"Sorta" i say to him looking at both him and stiles.
Everyone starting coming in the door along with the teacher.
"Im Mr.Harris im your chemistry teacher for this year" he said smiling.
"Hes a bastard" stiles whispered to me.
I laugh a bit.
"And you are miss Lahey I presume" mr. harris glared at me.
"Yeah?" I say questionably.
"I know your new and i hope you getting on well but i do not exept laughing or giggling in my class" he said to me.
I started to get angry and my nails grew from under the table then i feel a hand on my hand its stiles hand and then i calm.
"Yeah sorry" i say to mr harris.
The rest of class we were talking about the elements of the periodic table and were they alkaline or actinides etc.
When school ended a girl with black hair and brown eyes came up to me.
"Hey im alison" she says to me sticking her hand out.
I smelt wolfbane on her clothes so i started to daze for a minuite.
"Hey?" Alison said waving in my face.
I snap out of it. "Sorry im astra" i say shaking her hand. A chill went down my spine i knew she had something about her i couldnt put my finger on it.
"Im new and i thought since were both new we could hang out together tomorrow" she said with kind intentions.
"Sure im down for that" i say smiling.
I met isaac outside school and we got to the car and got in.
"Hey ast how was your day sorry i wasnt near you" he says to me.
"Its fine yeah i made a few friends and someone named Scott McCall asked me was i like you i could smell him and i knew he was one so i said kinda i didnt tell him i was a hybrid" i said to isaac reasuringly.
"Okay thats good enough for now" isaac told me and we headed home.
A/n
hey guys! I hope you liked the story i hope it was okay for you all my granny is sick atm so i had to kinda rush this. I hope you all are doing well during these times and if you need anyone to talk to im on snapchat its the same username as the one on here.I love you all 💖