sebelas

☆                                  ☆
    ☆                                                                       ☆
break all the rules - cravity.
   ☆                                                                       ☆
                     ☆                                  ☆
☆        

"wait wait, stop moving! i'm almost done, i promise!" jaemin exclaimed, jeno doing just what he was told as the younger finally pulled away. he set his things down and grabbed jeno's hand, bringing him into the bathroom so he could look in the mirror.

after a morning of waking up subconsciously cuddled up with each other, lots of hidden blushes, and making sure jaemin's headache caused by the night prior was cleared, the two got up and were readying themselves for the day. they did wake up pretty early, so they made sure to be quiet just incase their mothers were still asleep. the younger had gotten an idea after jeno finished taking a shower, so he politely asked him if he could style his hair. the older, a little confused by the proposal, ended up agreeing anyway. and now, after almost twenty five minutes, jaemin was finishing up. jeno had no idea what he was doing, but regardless tried to remains still as he could on the bed, though it wasn't easy.

jaemin would get so close to his face at times out of the concentration on trying to do his hair, that he didn't even know he was doing it. it just made jeno too lightheaded and nervous, he would move away in order not to actually touch him. the younger would whine adoringly every time, unaware he was so close, and bring him back to where he originally was. it continued like this up until now, when jeno was looking at his hair in the mirror.

it was styled in a really nice, wavy curl pattern. he hadn't ever seen his hair in any other way before. jaemin looked at jeno through the mirror with hopeful and timid eyes. he used to always style his friends' hair before he moved and had to join a different high school. it was just something he enjoyed. ".. do you like it?"

jeno nodded almost immediately, though jaemin was not satisfied. he pouted, the older ready to apologize for making jaemin sad before jaemin abruptly put his hands on either side of his face. jeno froze, feeling himself turn hot, while jaemin raised the corners of his lips up. "then smile.. come on, i've never seen you smile before." he spoke quietly, continuing to raise his cheeks. jeno knew he was telling the truth; the boy himself hadn't even remembered the last time he cracked a smile, or if he ever had.

"please? will you? look, like this!" jaemin told, starting to show that beautiful, beautiful smile of his. it made jeno go weak in the knees, and they both knew it. the more he looked at jaemin, the more contagious his smile and mood became. looking at him and how upbeat he was, made jeno unknowingly begin to do the same. it was very, very slight, but jaemin caught onto it instantly. the younger's smile grew wider when he saw jeno, and a series of endearing giggles escaped from his mouth. it only made the older lose his focus on everything around him and put all of his attention on jaemin, with his alluring smile.

".. what's your favorite food?" the younger asked, watching jeno snap out of the daze he was in. he timidly shrugged his shoulders, "... a-anything. i don't really have one." he replied, now averting his gaze to the floor. but jaemin took his chin and delicately him turn his head back up. "well, i know this nice bakery by the house. their morning pastries are really good. do you want to go?" he inquired. jeno only nodded silently, bringing another smile to jaemin's face as he took his arm and left the bathroom happily. the two exited the home quietly, walking in the cold morning to the nearby bakery.