THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: END

Start from the beginning

Mark didn't argue as Bumblebee forcibly, but gently, scooped him into his hand. The mech held him close, while preparing his cannon for battle. Mark wanted to argue, but he also knew they were right, after multiple beatings, both the day before, and that day, he was exhausted. He knew if he pushed himself any further, things would not go well. "Maybe we should make our priority finding the kids a safe place to lay low," Sideswipe noted. "This battle's nearly over, but Mark's exhausted, and Alexis is still just a kid no matter how tough she is," He explained as they moved on. "Look at the chaos after all, we're never going to meet up with the 'Bots without Mark in on the fight."

"I can fight!" Mark shouted. "This is my family and my fight too."

"Yeah, this is your family," Sideswipe stated firmly. "And your family is telling you to quit being a stubborn aft. If you exhaust yourself any more, you could damage yourself," He then added to his companion, sharply. "Bee if you put Mark down I will personally turn you into a toaster oven," He then added, very bluntly.

"I agree," Bumblebee nodded. "We'll send Hound our co-ordinates once we've found somewhere to lay low."

Mark finally found he was too exhausted, and pained to actually argue with them. He simply allowed himself to be carried away from the battlefield, silently hoping that the rest of the Auotobots would be okay. As if he knew what he was thinking, Bumblebee gently rubbed his thumb along Mark's spine, and began to make his way through the rubble.

...

Optimus Prime was finally getting the upper-hand. With each swift blow, Galvatron was getting weaker, the line he had cut clearly depleting his energon resources, and fast. Galvatron snarled, swinging another fist violently against his foe. Optimus pushed off the ground, activating the rockets on his feet, and propelling forward, slamming into the mech, and sending them both sliding against the ground. Around him, Galvatron could see how futile his conquest was slowly becoming. Most of his vehicons had been dispatched, and, under heavy military and Autobot fire, many of his generals had either fled, or been gunned down.

The mech refused to go down, not like this, not at Optimus's hand. He swung his feet out, and kicked Optimus off of him, pulling himself to his feet with some struggle. "I... Will not... Be defeated... By you again," Galvatron managed, as Optimus also brought himself to his feet. "I did not wait all those years for resurrection, only for it to end here."

"Look around you, Galvatron," Optimus spoke darkly. "You have lost, as you always will. Your invasion was set into chaos the moment you lost your "trump card" as you call it," He pointed at the large mech with his blade. "And I assure you, I do not plan for this to happen again. We end this here, Galvatron. I end it with you."

"You seem so sure of yourself, Prime," Galvatron hissed. "You are ending nothing. You may kill me here, but there are more out there, thousands more. They will rise, and they will finish what I started," He then added. "You will never win this war, only delay it."

Optimus prepared himself as Galvatron yet again charged, swinging his blade again. Galvatron dodged, allowing the blade to scrape against his body, it once again hit fuel lines, causing the tyrant to growl in pain, turning to slam his fist into his helm. Optimus's next move was for the very top of the chest, above the large hole in his body, Galvatron had not foreseen that coming, shocked as it impaled straight through his body, and lurching, with a screech of pain. "Perhaps, but I may also end the reign of a TYRANT," The Decepticon leader hissed as Optimus ripped the blade out. "How many have died at your hand, Galavatron? And how many more must die before you understand you have accomplished nothing in this war?"

"And you have!?" Galvatron snarled, charging, and firing off several shots which clipped Optimus, nearly sending him to the ground. "Because of you, our home is dead. Our people were hunted like animals," Optimus dodged as the mech swung his cannon for him, and staggered forward, nearly falling onto his knees. "It is because of you our race is doomed to extinction, Optimus. Our best chance at our culture's survival is if this filthy insect planet lasts long enough for that fleshbag's descendants to outlive us."