Chapter Three

Chapter Three

If anybody knew that they are Vampires, they will get killed, that's why Harry trusted me, but the rest doesn't.
After that Harry calmed them down he made me visit them, I went to his room but there was no bed!
"No bed!" I said, "yeah...umm,we don't sleep" he said, I looked at him and said "ever!", "Yes" he said.
"umm, it-'s a weird thing" "yeah" he said.
He took me down stares to meet them, I said " did you calm them" I said, "Yes"
I went down stares so they were smiling and looking at me, I smiled back, Niall said "Now, we trust you but.... "BUT WHAT!" Harry said.
I tried to ignore them and I started staring at the house, Niall and Harry went inside and they talked, I stayed with Zayn, Laim, and Louis, they talked to me, they asked if i'am single, they did not know about me and Harry, but I said "I-I gue-ss" Zayn said "what-ch you me I guess" I said "Y-yes, umm i'am single" but I said in my mind "No.." but for a bad luck Liam can read minds.
Liam looked at me and made his eye brow go up (like in the picture) and then I smiled to him, then Harry came with Niall, Niall was really quite he is not made at all but then in a few seconds I think he was mad at Harry so I found him looking at me like is going to bite me, but Harry looked at him in a angry way, Harry saw Niall moving a little bit, and then I found Harry was pushing me so hard, I crashed in a glass I started bleeding but Niall was running at me because he couldn't...... when they just see out blood they have no control, Liam, Zyan and Louis took him inside harry took me to the doctor.
Harry looked at me and said, "Martina, you are not in my world"
I was smiling but when I heard those words I stopt smiling.
I said "What..what do you mean!" he said "Alex, I'am sorry...I-I know you understand ummm" I said "Harry, you want to leave me!!" I shouted. "Harry...for the first t-time...G..get-out, get out right-now!" I said, Harry said, okay, this is the last time you will see me, ever" and then closed the door.
I started crying and I did not know what to do.