Chapter One

I woke up at 5:41 AM, I heard crash, or something that broke.
I tried to sleep again but I couldn't.
I moved to another school, because my whole familey traveled to Praise. They will stay there for a long time. So I had to live with my ancle.

I saw something moving fast! like fast like so fast, but I stood up and and closed the windo, I went to sleep again but I couldn't, every minute I open my eyes and see something moving so fast around me and around the room.
The next day I went to school, it is my new school, I don't know anyone, I found tow girls they came to me and they talked with me, they asked me if we can be friends.
The next week there was 5 boys came, sexy, hot!!
I asked my friends who are they?!
she said "they are the best friends ever! they won't break like they are, the first one is Niall with the blond hair, the other one is Liam, and this one is Zayn, and this is Louis, and fanally this is I just wanna feel free just look at me .
My friend (Bella) she asked me why "Alex, w-why are you asking?
I said " nothing, I'm- I just saw them like they di-didn't come from a week"
She said "Alex, I know they are sexy! we tryed to talk to them but they couldn't talk to anyone.
I turned around to look at them and Harry was staring at me like he wants to eat me or something!
After some minutes, I turned around I saw them, but their table was empty, I asked Bella "why are they not eating?!" she said "they never eat, we don't know but they never eat!" it is really weard.
It was raining outside, cold, rain, fall, even if it's winter, I don't even like the cold wether.
I went to school in this morning, I found that soweone from this weird team! had to set next to me in one of my classes, I don't know why, but he wasn't in this class yesterday. When he sat next to me he tryed to... I don't know, but it looks like he wants to throw up or something, every minute he puts his hand on his mouth and he push his chair, before the bell rings he just ran away like it's the end of the year!
The next day he didn't come, or you can say the whole week.
After the week ended he came back, I asked him, "so you were g-gone!" he siad "y-yes umm-I had t-to stay home"
I just said ok! after the class I went to talk to Bella, and I told her, it seemed like he didn't like my smell or something!